This is Questions Set #2, under our new segment ‘Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series’. Mains High Value Answer Writing is a UPSC mains oriented program from ClearIAS.com that consists of 5 questions in each post, published around 8 pm every day. Each of the 5 questions are selected from 5 papers mentioned in UPSC Mains syllabus namely Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4 (ethics). Selected questions of high probability to be asked UPSC mains are included in each of these mini tests. Aspirants can choose any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below, specifying the question number and question topic.
Archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series
You can access archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series from the hyperlink. Aspirants are advised to check the model answers and feedback given for previous entries to write better answers.
Questions for Answer Writing – Selections for today:
- Essay Paper: Is crony capitalism the root cause of increasing Non Performing Assets in India? (1500 words)
- GS 1 Paper: [Post Partition] – Trace the evolution of India and Pakistan post-partition. What are the reasons for the apparent disparities? (200 words)
- GS 2 Paper: [Role of Civil Services] – Is All India Service an aberration of Indian federalism? Analyse the role of Indian civil servants post-liberalization. (200 words)
- GS 3 Paper: [Disaster Management] – Explain the different stages in a Disaster Management Cycle. What are the major areas vulnerable to disasters in India? Analyse Disaster Management capabilities of India. (200 words)
- GS 4 Paper: [Branches of ethics] – Distinguish between Deontological ethics and Teleological ethics. Can Utilitarianism be considered as a flawless philosophy? Explain with an example. (200 words)
Rules and Regulations: Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing
Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing is a free program from ClearIAS.com. Any UPSC aspirant, interested to polish his/her writing skills or to learn the art of writing high value answers to boost the score in UPSC Civil Services Mains can participate in it. The official team from ClearIAS.com may review selected answers, and guide aspirants to improve the answer structure. Fellow aspirants, experienced candidates or toppers can also comment and suggest improvements for each of the answers. The platform is free and open to public with a view of better sharing and learning. You can read more about the Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series objectives and rules in the hyperlink.
PS: Aspirants can select any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below specifying the question number and question topic. Answering 3-4 questions, does not take much of your time. But for those who engage regularly in answer writing, the resultant score improvement in actual UPSC exam would be exponential.