This is question set #10 of ‘Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series’. Mains High Value Answer Writing is a UPSC mains oriented program from ClearIAS.com that consists of 5 questions in each post, published around 8 pm every day. Each of the 5 questions are selected from 5 papers mentioned in UPSC Mains syllabus namely Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4 (ethics). Selected questions of high probability to be asked UPSC mains are included in each of these mini tests. Aspirants can choose any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below, specifying the question number and question topic.
Archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series
You can access archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series from the hyperlink. Aspirants are advised to check the model answers and feedback given for previous entries to write better answers.
Questions for Answer Writing – Selections for today:
- Essay Paper: Lessons in good citizenship inculcated at young age will go a long way in creating a better society. (1500 words)
- GS 1 Paper: [Indian Society] – Analyze the new trends in migration of Indian population? Trace the reasons. (200 words)
- GS 2 Paper: [Development] – Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) if properly implemented can end financial untouchability and can give millions freedom from poverty. Critically analyze. (200 words)
- GS 3 Paper: [Digital India] – Digital India is a concept which has more to do with the Indian poor than with the elite. Comment. T(200 words)
- GS 4 Paper: [Corruption] – Supreme Court recently commented that chargesheeted MPs should not be appointed as ministers. Is Judiciary moving away from the ‘innocent until proven guilty’ doctrine? Analyze (200 words)
Comments from Clear IAS™ Team Regarding Answers So Far
This is the 10th question set under Clear IAS High Value Answer Writing Test Series and we thought of providing a general feedback regarding the answers we received so far. We are really happy to let our readers know that, we see serious participation from aspirants, who are not only writing quality answers, but acknowledging this initiative and helping/guiding each other. Though many of the participants are writing mains type answers for the first time, they are capable of writing excellent answers. Clear IAS Team will continue to be with the participants, reviewing comments and providing suggestions/corrections for selected/random answers to elevate it into a high value one. We see many potential toppers in the group. Keep writing. All the best!
Rules and Regulations: Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing
Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing is a free program from ClearIAS.com. Any UPSC aspirant, interested to polish his/her writing skills or to learn the art of writing high value answers to boost the score in UPSC Civil Services Mains can participate in it. The official team from ClearIAS.com may review selected answers, and guide aspirants to improve the answer structure. Fellow aspirants, experienced candidates or toppers can also comment and suggest improvements for each of the answers. The platform is free and open to public with a view of better sharing and learning. You can read more about the Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series objectives and rules in the hyperlink.
PS: Aspirants can select any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below specifying the question. Answering 3-4 questions, does not take much of your time. But for those who engage regularly in answer writing, the resultant score improvement in actual UPSC exam would be exponential.