This is question set #22 of ‘Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series’. Mains High Value Answer Writing is a UPSC mains oriented program from ClearIAS.com that consists of 5 questions in each post, published around 8 pm every day. Each of the 5 questions are selected from 5 papers mentioned in UPSC Mains syllabus namely Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4 (ethics). Selected questions of high probability to be asked UPSC mains are included in each of these mini tests. Aspirants can choose any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below, specifying the question number and question topic.
Questions for Answer Writing – Selections for today:
- Essay Paper: Should India invest in sports and games? (1500 words)
- GS 1 Paper: [India after independence/Jaya Prakash Narayan] – Jayaprakash Narayan left an indelible impression in the country’s post-Independence history by occupying a central place in its political affairs. Comment. (200 words)
- GS 2 Paper: [Administrative Reforms] – The Administrative Reforms Commission or ARC is the committee appointed by the Government of India for giving recommendations for reviewing the public administration system of India. What were the key recommendations of 2nd ARC? Analyze the status of implementation of major recommendations. (200 words)
- GS 3 Paper: [Environment/Climate Change] – Considering the rate of global warming, climate change is almost certain. Analyze how can India adapt to changing climate. What are the steps taken by the Government of India in this direction. (200 words)
- GS 4 Paper: [Attitude] How important is attitude for a civil servant? Distinguish between moral and political attitudes. (200 words)
Archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series
You can access archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series from the hyperlink. Aspirants are advised to check the model answers and feedback given for previous entries to write better answers.
Rules and Regulations: Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing
Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing is a free program from ClearIAS.com. Any UPSC aspirant, interested to polish his/her writing skills or to learn the art of writing high value answers to boost the score in UPSC Civil Services Mains can participate in it. The official team from ClearIAS.com may review selected answers, and guide aspirants to improve the answer structure. Fellow aspirants, experienced candidates or toppers can also comment and suggest improvements for each of the answers. The platform is free and open to public with a view of better sharing and learning. You can read more about the Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series objectives and rules in the hyperlink.
PS: Aspirants can select any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below specifying the question. Answering 3-4 questions, does not take much of your time. But for those who engage regularly in answer writing, the resultant score improvement in actual UPSC exam would be exponential.