This is question set #23 of ‘Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series’. Mains High Value Answer Writing is a UPSC mains oriented program from ClearIAS.com that consists of 5 questions in each post, published around 8 pm every day. Each of the 5 questions are selected from 5 papers mentioned in UPSC Mains syllabus namely Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4 (ethics). Selected questions of high probability to be asked UPSC mains are included in each of these mini tests. Aspirants can choose any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below, specifying the question number and question topic.
Questions for Answer Writing – Selections for today:
- Essay Paper: India should claim its rightful place in tourism. (1500 words)
- GS 1 Paper: [India after independence/Mandal Commission] – What was the mandate of Mandal Commission? Critically analyze the impact of implementing the recommendations of Mandal commission in post-independent India. (200 words)
- GS 2 Paper: [Constitutional Reforms] – What were the key recommendations of National Commission to review the working of the Indian Constitution? Analyze the urgency in implementing the recommendation related to executive and legislature. (200 words)
- GS 3 Paper: [Environment/River Pollution] What are the major rivers in India facing the threat of river pollution? Examine the steps taken by the government to curb the human actions resulting in deterioration of the quality of river water. How successful were they? – (200 words)
- GS 4 Paper: [Intelligence] What are the nine types of intelligence according to Howard Gardner? In which type of intelligence, would you relate emotional intelligence? (200 words)
Archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series
You can access archives of Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series from the hyperlink. Aspirants are advised to check the model answers and feedback given for previous entries to write better answers.
Rules and Regulations: Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing
Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing is a free program from ClearIAS.com. Any UPSC aspirant, interested to polish his/her writing skills or to learn the art of writing high value answers to boost the score in UPSC Civil Services Mains can participate in it. The official team from ClearIAS.com may review selected answers, and guide aspirants to improve the answer structure. Fellow aspirants, experienced candidates or toppers can also comment and suggest improvements for each of the answers. The platform is free and open to public with a view of better sharing and learning. You can read more about the Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series objectives and rules in the hyperlink.
PS: Aspirants can select any question they wish to answer in the comment space provided below specifying the question. Answering 3-4 questions, does not take much of your time. But for those who engage regularly in answer writing, the resultant score improvement in actual UPSC exam would be exponential.