Nehruvian Socialism is today’s topic under ClearIAS UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP).
To answer this question, scroll down to see the comment section.
To practice more questions under ClearIAS AWP, click here.
AWP Question #11
Many today, criticise Nehruvian socialism as a system that tied India to many years of modest growth. This does not take into account the circumstances of the early years of independence when massive infrastructure was needed to be built up. Analyse.
(Answer in 250 words, 15 marks)
The relevance of this question with respect to UPSC CSE
- This is a probable Question in UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 1 (Geography).
- Refer UPSC syllabus here.
Guidelines to write a well-structured answer
- Know about the ClearIAS AWP first. Then refer to ClearIAS guidelines on how to frame a great answer.
- Scroll down to find the comment section where you can enter your answers as comments.
- The comments section can be accessed from ClearIAS Test-Prep App or ClearIAS.com website (from a mobile or laptop browser).
- You can either type your answers or upload hand-written answers as images.
- If you prefer hand-written answers to be uploaded, use image or PDF links. Just take photos of your hand-written answers and upload those to websites like pasteboard or imgbb to generate image or pdf links which can be entered in ClearIAS comments section.