ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Personal Mentorship (PPM) is a bundle of multiple online courses of ClearIAS at an affordable fee. Many aspirants consider this package as an upgraded version of the ClearIAS Prelims Marks Booster (PMB) Program. Hence this bundle is also known by the name PMB+. Learn more.
PMB+ program provides a bundle of multiple popular courses of ClearIAS:
- (1) ClearIAS Prelims Marks Booster
- (2) ClearIAS Prelims Test Series
- (3) ClearIAS UPSC CSE Previous Year ReTake Exams of last 12 years
- (4) PDF Study Materials
- (5) Personal Mentorship
– at an affordable fee.
Enroll in ClearIAS Prelims Personal Mentorship (PPM) Course 2023 –
Adopt the ClearIAS smart work approach. Learn faster and get the extra edge while your competitors struggle with traditional methods.
Secure a top rank and add the prestigious three letters ‘IAS’, ‘IPS’ or ‘IFS’ into your name. Be a leader admired by all.
Do you wish to make a big jump in your UPSC CSE Prelims Marks in a short time?
Can you invest just 2-hour daily with ClearIAS Prelims Marks Booster Plus (PMB+) Online Program to learn from 50 classes?
You will learn 40 ClearIAS Intelligent Elimination Techniques (IETs) and master the priority areas of all subjects in UPSC CSE Prelims in a short span of time.
This may change your life!
PMB+ Program: Subject-wise Allocation of Classes
1) Success Techniques – 6 Classes (12 Hours)
2) History – 5 Classes (10 Hours)
3) Geography – 5 Classes (10 Hours)
4) Indian Polity – 5 Classes (10 Hours)
5) Indian Economy – 7 Classes (14 Hours)
6) Environment – 3 Classes (6 Hours)
7) Science & Tech – 3 Classes (6 Hours)
8) Current Affairs – 8 Classes (16 Hours)
9) CSAT – 8 Classes (16 Hours)
Total: 50 Classes (100 Hours)
What is UPSC Prelims Personal Mentorship (PPM) Course by ClearIAS?
PPM or PMB+ is a special Online Course of 100 hours led by expert Civil Service Trainer Mr Alex Andrews George and the ClearIAS team of 9 expert faculties.
The PMB+ program focuses on the most priority areas that can bring maximum benefit in a minimum time.
In this program, you will get subject-wise classes as well as classes on success techniques (40 Intelligent Elimination Techniques).
Further, you get additional benefits like ClearIAS Prelims Test Series, UPSC CSE Prelims Question Paper Re-Take Exams, and Personal Mentorship.
Note: ClearIAS PPM Program is a sub-set of the ClearIAS PCM Program. This short-duration course is a highly suitable program for those aspirants who do not have the time to devote to a 1-year PCM Program.
Expert Training under Mr Alex Andrews George, who cleared UPSC CSE Prelims 5-times in a row!
The program will be under the direct guidance of the expert Civil Service Trainer and popular author, Mr Alex Andrews George, who cleared UPSC CSE Prelims 5-times in a row and attended multiple UPSC Mains and Interviews. There are very few mentors in India who can match the credibility of Mr. Alex. He is the founder and director of ClearIAS.
Along with Mr Alex Andrews George, 9 other expert faculties are part of the ClearIAS Team behind the PMB+ Program. Our entire focus is to boost your Prelims Marks by bridging the gaps in your preparation!
Do you wish to attend a ClearIAS demo class for free?
Go through the below video to get an idea about the special methods and strategies of ClearIAS.
If you liked the above demo video, take admission to ClearIAS PPM Program and get instant access to 100+ hours of high-quality ClearIAS videos.
What will you get once you join the PMB+ Program?
(1) 50 Classes (Videos) – 50 Classes with a focus on both Knowledge and Exam-Skills. Total 100 hours. You can watch each class unlimited times before next Prelims.
(2) Study Materials (PDF) – Selected study materials that help in quick last-minute revision.
(3) ClearIAS Prelims Test Series
(4) UPSC CSE Prelims Question Paper Re-Take Exams
(5) Personal Mentorship (Call or Email) – You can connect with our expert mentors for personal guidance.
You won’t get the same benefits anywhere else. Join ClearIAS PMB+ now.
Why you must attend ClearIAS Prelims Marks Booster Plus (PMB+) Program?
All you need to clear the UPSC CSE Prelims is 100-110 marks out of 200. That’s what the previous year’s trends suggest.
However, many candidates despite their hard work score fail to score above the UPSC cut-off marks. This is because of a lack of proper training and guidance.
If you fall in this category or if you find it difficult to score consistently above 110, this course is for you.
A score of 85 becomes 110 if you just get 10 additional correct answers. 10 additional correct answers mean 26.66 marks!
A score of 70 becomes 110 if you just get 15 additional correct answers. 15 additional correct answers mean 40 marks!
Actually, 40-50 Extra-Marks are quite possible if you get the right guidance.
Nothing will boost your UPSC Prelims Score like PMB!
Watch one of the PMB classes conducted last year OR talk to our previous year’s students. They will testify this: Nothing will create a jump in your prelims marks like the PMB program.
The magic PMB creates is based on the experience and expertise of our faculties in the UPSC Test Prep.
How is the ClearIAS PMB+ Program different?
- Individual Attention: ClearIAS PMB Program is a 2-way interactive online training program with individual attention and personal mentorship.
- Recorded Classes: You will get instant access to 50+ recorded videos.
- Knowledge + Exam Skills: It is a one-of-its-kind program with equal emphasis on Knowledge and Exam-Skills (Intelligent Elimination Techniques, Question Paper Solving Techniques etc)
- MCQ-Oriented Approach: PMB uses a Question-Answer Approach (QAA). This gives the impact of real-time practice in an online class.
- Focus on the most important areas: The core areas we focus on will be (1) UPSC Previous Year Questions (2) Repeated Question Areas (3) Probable Questions for this year (4) Intelligent Elimination Techniques.
How to join ClearIAS Prelims Marks Booster Plus (PMB+) Program?
Admissions are open. You can pay the fees online using the ‘Buy Now’ button given above. You will get instant access.
Enquiries: Call 9656621000, 9656731000, or 9656061000 or email [email protected]