Are you in search of free UPSC study materials? Have you ever come across IAS study materials by ClearIAS, before?
ClearIAS online study materials are one of the most simple and easy-to-learn notes on any subject. That’s the reason why we are equally loved by school students just like IAS exam toppers.
This post contains links to all UPSC study materials (notes) provided by ClearIAS. All online notes are completely free. Our mission is to make your learning an enjoyable experience.
Free IAS Study Materials – Useful for UPSC Prelims and Mains
- Indian History Notes – Indian History and Culture.
- Geography Notes – Indian and World Geography.
- Economics Notes – Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity Notes – Constitution, Social Justice etc.
- General Science Notes – Science and Technology.
- Environment Notes – Biodiversity, Climate Change etc.
- Current Affairs Notes – National and international.
Free IAS Study Materials – For Additional areas in UPSC Mains
- World History Notes – GS paper 1.
- Indian Society Notes – GS paper 1.
- Foreign Relations Notes – GS paper 2.
- International Affairs Notes – GS paper 2.
- Internal Security Notes – GS paper 3.
- Disaster Management Notes – GS paper 3.
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude Notes – GS paper 4.
UPSC Mains Special – Paper-wise Study Materials
Also, don’t miss our downloads section…
Instead of the latest-post-on-top architecture, you see on our blog, you can see a hierarchical index on ClearIAS downloads section. Each subject is divided into topics and sub-topics. Check this link to download our most-viewed notes.
Download PDFs from ClearIAS Online Store
In addition to our online notes, ClearIAS also releases PDF notes (eBooks). Check ClearIAS online store.
3 ClearIAS strategies for success in the UPSC Civil Services Exam
For best results, we strongly recommend aspirants to follow the three methods developed by ClearIAS in your UPSC preparation.
- ClearIAS TTT approach: We advise you to make ‘T-T-T‘ ie. ‘Text-books’, ‘Test-series’, and ‘Techniques’ as the core part of your UPSC preparation strategy.
- ClearIAS Test-based approach: Mock Exams are the fundamental-basis of ClearIAS learning program. Our method of training is such a way that aspirants learn by taking mock exams. ClearIAS Test-series – which integrates learning with test-taking – combines textbooks and techniques to make aspirants exam-ready at the earliest.
- ClearIAS Prelims-cum-Main Integrated Approach: By this method, we intend aspirants to prepare for Mains and Prelims in an integrated manner. Overlapping topics should be combined. Non-overlapping topics (subject only for Mains) should be identified and learned separately. By following this method, aspirants will be ready to face the Main exam much earlier than other aspirants who start solely from the Prelims syllabus.
Text-Books: Important Books for UPSC Civil Services Exam Preparation
You need standard textbooks to learn many subjects mentioned in the UPSC syllabus. Don’t hesitate to invest in good books.
Now, you can buy online the recommended books for UPSC Prelims and Mains.
In the UPSC Civil Services study-material-list of any serious aspirant, the following categories of materials are recommended.
- Standard IAS Books for Civil Services Exam – Eg: Laxmikanth for Indian Polity.
- School and Graduation Text Books – Eg: NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU etc.
- Newspapers and Magazines – Eg: The Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra etc.
- Online UPSC Study Materials – Eg: ClearIAS.com, Government websites like PIB etc.
Test-Series: Take ClearIAS Online Mock Exams
As you may know, only when tested in an exam atmosphere with negative marking, you can improve the ability to deliver in the actual exam hall.
Try for free the UPSC Prelims online mock exams by ClearIAS – in the new innovative platform which integrates learning with test-taking. You would be surprised to find how fast you can learn!
Techniques: Develop the right exam skills
Success in UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) = 50% Knowledge + 50% Skills (Strategies).
ClearIAS has developed various techniques to clear IAS exam with ease. Some of them:
Notes + Books + Mocks + Skills = Success!
IAS Preparation: Guidance and Strategies
Adding below the most popular posts highlighting guidance and strategies for IAS preparation.
- A Note Before You Begin IAS Preparation or Coaching.
- Prelims OR Mains – Which Stage (Topics) Should You Prepare First for UPSC Civil Services Exam?
- Smart Work for IAS Preparation.
- Strategy and Books for Early Birds To Clear IAS Exam.
- Civil Service Prelims 6 Month Strategy – How Can You Clear UPSC Prelims in 6 Months?
- CSAT – What is the best strategy to prepare for the CSAT?
- 100-Days Action Plan to Clear IAS Prelims
- IAS Books for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam Preparation.
- Strategy and Study Plan for Clearing the IAS Mains Exam.
- How To Select IAS Mains Optional As Per The Latest UPSC Syllabus.
- How To Write A Good Essay In Civil Service Mains Exam?
- What to Study for Ethics Paper in IAS Mains GS?
- World History for UPSC Mains: Understanding The Basics.
- Security and Disaster Management for UPSC Mains Exam.
- Indian Society For UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam.
- How to clear the Civil Services prelims?
- How to clear the Civil Services mains?
- How to clear the Civil Services interview?
UPSC Books and Study Materials for Free Download
- NCERT Books Download.
- Yojana Magazine Download.
- Kurukshetra Magazine.
- Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine.
- IGNOU Books.
- ClearIAS downloads.
UPSC Previous Year Question Papers and Mock Exams
Subscribe ClearIAS YouTube Channel for FREE Videos:
Subscribe ClearIAS YouTube Channel to learn from ClearIAS Videos.
Subscribe ClearIAS Telegram Channel for FREE Updates:
Join ClearIAS Telegram Channel to get the latest updates from ClearIAS, which includes study-materials and tips to clear the UPSC Civil Services Exam.
Note: You are free to share or print IAS study materials and notes provided by ClearIAS(for non-commercial use). All the best!