ClearIAS online study materials are one of the most simple and easy-to-learn notes on any subject. That’s the reason why we are equally loved by school students just like IAS exam toppers.
This post contains links to all ClearIAS online study materials, which are completely free. Our mission is to make your learning an enjoyable experience.
Free IAS Study Materials – Useful for UPSC Prelims and Mains
- Indian History Notes – Indian History and Culture.
- Geography Notes – Indian and World Geography.
- Economics Notes – Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity Notes – Constitution, Social Justice etc.
- General Science Notes – Science and Technology.
- Environment Notes – Biodiversity, Climate Change etc.
- Current Affairs Notes – National and international.
Free IAS Study Materials – For Additional areas in UPSC Mains
- World History Notes – GS paper 1.
- Indian Society Notes – GS paper 1.
- Foreign Relations Notes – GS paper 2.
- International Affairs Notes – GS paper 2.
- Internal Security Notes – GS paper 3.
- Disaster Management Notes – GS paper 3.
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude Notes – GS paper 4.
UPSC Mains Special – Paper-wise Study Materials
Also, don’t miss our downloads section…
Instead of the latest-post-on-top architecture, you see on our blog, you can see a hierarchical index on ClearIAS downloads section. Each subject is divided into topics and sub-topics. Check this link to download our most-viewed notes.
Download PDFs from ClearIAS Online Store
In addition to our online notes, ClearIAS also releases PDF notes (eBooks). Check ClearIAS online store. Some of the most popular ebooks (PDFs) which you should not miss include:
- ClearIAS Current Affairs Capsules (Monthly MCQs PDF).
- ClearIAS Beginners Guide (PDF)
- Government Schemes for Quick Revision – Info-graphics ebook which helps to learn faster! (PDF)
- Current Issues – What’s Hot Today? [75 Most Important Topics for UPSC Mains and Interview](PDF)
- “How to score high in the IAS interview: Tips to clear IAS interview in flying colours” (PDF)
We have made learning made easy and faster!
Books for Civil Services Exam Preparation
You need standard textbooks to learn many subjects mentioned in the UPSC syllabus. Don’t hesitate to invest in good books.
Now, you can buy online the recommended books for UPSC Prelims and Mains.
In the UPSC Civil Services study-material-list of any serious aspirant, the following categories of materials are recommended.
- Standard IAS Books for Civil Services Exam – Eg: Laxmikanth for Indian Polity.
- School and Graduation Text Books – Eg: NCERT, NIOS, IGNOU etc.
- Newspapers and Magazines – Eg: The Hindu, Yojana, Kurukshetra etc.
- Online UPSC Study Materials – Eg: ClearIAS.com, Government websites like PIB etc.
ClearIAS Mock Tests
As you may know, only when tested in an exam atmosphere with negative marking, you can improve the ability to deliver in the actual exam hall.
Try for free the UPSC Prelims online mock exams by ClearIAS – in the new innovative platform which integrates learning with test-taking. You would be surprised to find how fast you can learn!
Notes + Mocks + Books = Success!
IAS Preparation: Guidance and Strategies
Adding below the most popular posts highlighting guidance and strategies for IAS preparation.
- A Note Before You Begin IAS Preparation or Coaching.
- Smart Work for IAS Preparation.
- Strategy and Books for Early Birds To Clear IAS Exam.
- Civil Service Prelims 6 Month Strategy – How Can You Clear UPSC Prelims in 6 Months?
- CSAT – What is the best strategy to prepare for the CSAT?
- 100-Days Action Plan to Clear IAS Prelims
- IAS Books for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam Preparation.
- Strategy and Study Plan for Clearing IAS Mains Exam.
- How To Select IAS Mains Optional As Per The Latest UPSC Syllabus.
- How To Write A Good Essay In Civil Service Mains Exam?
- What to Study for Ethics Paper in IAS Mains GS?
- World History for UPSC Mains: Understanding The Basics.
- Security and Disaster Management for UPSC Mains Exam.
- Indian Society For UPSC Civil Services Mains Exam.
- How to clear Civil Services prelims?
- How to clear Civil Services mains?
- How to clear Civil Services interview?
UPSC Books and Study Materials for Free Download
- NCERT Books Download.
- Yojana Magazine Download.
- Kurukshetra Magazine.
- Pratiyogita Darpan Magazine.
- IGNOU Books.
- ClearIAS downloads.
Apart from the subject wise detailed notes for IAS exam, previous year UPSC question papers, UPSC prelims mock tests, UPSC mains mock tests etc. are also provided on this website to equip aspirants to the standards of UPSC Civil Service Exam.
You are free to share or print Clear IAS study materials and notes for UPSC Exam preparation or self-use. All the best!