Want to be part of ClearIAS Team in our mission to make online learning simple, fast, and fun? Here is the good news you are waiting for! We’re hiring!
ClearIAS is one of the leading online learning and test-prep platform in India loved by millions of users. Designed as a self-study package for IAS exam preparation, ClearIAS has helped many candidates to successfully clear the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
We work hard to ensure high-quality education accessible to millions in the country.
We need talented resources like you!
ClearIAS is known for its quality and simplicity. That’s why we are loved by millions of our readers.
Our students certify that learning was never so fast and easy!
If you want to be part of ClearIAS Team to build quality content and technologies, we welcome you! We love talented resource persons, content writers, graphic designers, and technologists to be part of us!
Work Full Time or Part Time (Freelancer)!
If you have talent, work schedule should not turn out as a constraint for you. We provide great flexibility to all who associate with us.
Link to apply – Submit your application.
We need resources for the following positions.
1. Content Creator (Writer)
Anybody interested in creating wonderful content matching our quality standards. Ability to write original content in simple language is what we look for. Exposure with civil services exam (Prelims, Mains and Interview) will be an added advantage.
Do you wish your articles/analysis to be published on clearias.com?
Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple. – Richard Branson
Writing quality articles/analysis in a simple language to make others understand is not easy.
If you think that you have the ability to make complicated things simple, you may create articles on current/conventional topics. If your article meets our quality guidelines, we will publish it.
Quality Guidelines of ClearIAS.com
Below are our requirements:
- The article should be original in nature (no plagiarism). You can do research and analysis on the topic (and give a proper reference), but not copy from anywhere.
- The article can be on any topic, but not be previously published in clearias.com (you can use the custom google search engine in clearias.com to search if the topic is previously published or not).
- Prepare simple and easy to learn articles. The article should help an aspirant to learn that topic faster.
- Focus on a single topic and ensure that you cover all the aspects related to the same (eg: definition, history, different dimensions, positives, negatives, future, conclusion etc).
- The presentation of the article should match the overall style and approach used by ClearIAS Team so far.
- Use of bullet points, diagrams and mind maps are appreciated.
- The total length of the article should be 1000-3000 words.
- Take extra care to avoid spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, improper use of case etc. Use a grammar checker software and correct your mistakes before you send us.
- Send us images which can be used along with the content as separate attachments.
- Give proper reference in the end.
- Send two write-ups in word format (.doc) along with a brief resume of yours clearly indicating your academic performance and experience with UPSC CSE, if any.
- Link to apply – Submit your application.
Reference links to understand ClearIAS way of presentation:
Things to note
- Remuneration will be per article basis, for each published article.
- There is no need for email follow-ups regarding the status of your articles. If your article is worth publishing in clearias.com, we would do that. It’s almost impractical to reply to thousands of email we get.
- Articles from those who are already in service or those who have reached the Civil Service Interview stage will be given higher weightage.
- The fewer corrections/editing needed in the articles, the faster the article will be published.
- At clearias.com, quality and simplicity are the priority items. Thank you for being part of the community.
2. Content Creator (Video-Presentation)
Do you love to create video content for ClearIAS audience?
Check ClearIAS YouTube channel and understand our quality requirements.
Apply to ClearIAS with samples matching our standards.
3. Web Developer
Knowledge and experience in handling PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and various CMS like WordPress. Link to apply – Submit your application.
4. Graphic Designer
Knowledge and experience with various photo editing software like Illustrator, Photoshop etc. Link to apply – Submit your application.
How to apply?
Link to apply – Submit your application.
How will I know if I am selected?
Selected candidates will be intimated via email. Candidates who are not selected or kept in the waiting list will not be initiated.
Draft your resume/works today! We are waiting for new resources to be part of ClearIAS Team!