Want to be part of ClearIAS Team in our mission – Educating India? Here is the good news you are waiting for! We’re hiring!
ClearIAS: Educating India
ClearIAS™ is an education-technology startup, with a vision of educating India. Designed as a self-study package for IAS exam preparation, ClearIAS™ has helped many candidates to successfully clear UPSC Civil Services Examination. We work hard to ensure high-quality education accessible to millions in the country.
We need talented people like you!
ClearIAS is known for its quality and simplicity. That’s why we are loved by millions of our readers.
Our students certify that learning was never so fast and easy!
If you want to be part of ClearIAS Team to build quality content and technologies, we welcome you! We love talented resource persons, content writers, graphic designers, and technologists to be part of us! Share your resume at contactus[at]clearias[dot]com, highlighting ‘Resume’ in the subject line.
Work Full Time, Part Time or as a Freelancer!
If you have talent, work schedule should not turn out as a constraint for you. We provide great flexibility to all who associate with us.
We need resources for the following positions.
1. Content Writer
Anybody interested in creating wonderful content matching our quality standards. Ability to write original content in simple language is what we look for. Exposure with civil services exam (Prelims, Mains and Interview) will be an added advantage.
Do you wish your articles/analysis to be published on clearias.com?
Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to make something simple. – Richard Branson
Writing quality articles/analysis in a simple language to make others understand is not easy.
If you think that you have the ability to make complicated things simple, you may create articles on current/conventional topics and send us.
If your article meets our quality guidelines, we will publish it.
Quality Guidelines of ClearIAS.com
Below are our requirements:
- The article should be original in nature (no plagiarism). You can do research and analysis on the topic (and give a proper reference), but not copy from anywhere.
- The article can be on any topic, but not be previously published in clearias.com (you can use the custom google search engine in clearias.com to search if the topic is previously published or not).
- Prepare simple and easy to learn articles. The article should help an aspirant to learn that topic faster.
- Focus on a single topic and ensure that you cover all the aspects related to the same (eg: definition, history, different dimensions, positives, negatives, future, conclusion etc).
- The presentation of the article should match the overall style and approach used by ClearIAS Team so far.
- Use of bullet points, diagrams and mind maps are appreciated.
- The total length of the article should be 1000-3000 words.
- Take extra care to avoid spelling mistakes, grammar mistakes, punctuation mistakes, improper use of case etc. Use a grammar checker software and correct your mistakes before you send us.
- Send us images which can be used along with the content as separate attachments.
- Give proper reference in the end.
- Send two write-ups in word format (.doc) along with a brief resume of yours clearly indicating your academic performance and experience with UPSC CSE, if any.
- Send the new articles to contactus[at]clearias[dot]com with the subject line Article Submission: [Topic].
Reference links to understand ClearIAS way of presentation:
Things to note
- Remuneration will be per article basis, for each published article.
- There is no need of email follow-ups regarding the status of your articles. If your article is worth publishing in clearias.com, we would do that. It’s almost impractical to reply to thousands of email we get.
- Articles from those who are already in service or those who have reached Civil Service Interview stage will be given higher weightage.
- The fewer corrections/editing needed in the articles, the faster the article will be published.
- At clearias.com, quality and simplicity are the priority items. Thank you for being part of the community.
2. Web Developer
Knowledge and experience in handling PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS and various CMS like WordPress.
3. Graphic Designer
Knowledge and experience with various photo editing software like Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
How to apply?
Please share your resume at contactus[at]clearias[dot]com, with the subject line Article Submission: [Topic] in the case of content writers and ‘Resume‘ in the subject line in case of others. If you wish to join us as a content writer, attach at least 2 write-ups on any current affairs topics along with your resume.
How will I know if I am selected?
Selected candidates will be intimated via email. Candidates who are not selected or kept in the waiting list will not be initiated.
Draft your resume/works today! We are waiting for new resources to be part of ClearIAS Team!