How can you do IAS coaching online?
Gone are the days when UPSC aspirants had to board a train to Delhi and spend lakhs of rupees to join an IAS coaching institute. Now, with websites like ClearIAS.com, aspirants can prepare for IAS exam sitting at home, by just using a mobile phone. Online IAS coaching is the new mantra!
ClearIAS (through the website and mobile app platforms) not only provides free study materials, but also strategies, tips, guidance, mock tests etc. to equip civil services aspirants to clear all stages of UPSC Civil Services Exam with ease.
Why should you try online coaching for UPSC exams?
- Huge difference in fees: Websites and mobile apps in the online coaching field collect very little fees when compared to the lakhs of rupees charged by IAS coaching institutes.
- Time factor: While traditional IAS coaching has a fixed time schedule, online coaching is flexible. It also helps aspirants avoid losing time from travelling between home, college and coaching centres.
- Frequent updates: Websites in the online coaching arena often bring updated content. Current affairs related articles to suit the latest requirements of the UPSC exam.
- All-India comparison: Mock exams for Prelims and Mains by websites like clearias.com offers the opportunity for aspirants to compare their performance on an all-India basis.
- Convenience: Last but not least, it is the convenience to prepare online which matters. Now using laptops or even mobiles – from the comfort zone of one’s own house – one can prepare and clear UPSC Civil Services Exam.
Services offered by ClearIAS (www.clearias.com)
ClearIAS™ is the comprehensive self-study package for UPSC CSE. This venture helps all aspirants who look for guidance outside the classroom coaching. ClearIAS was started with a vision of quality, but affordable online education, giving stress to self-study.
- Free Study Materials: We provide free notes on every subject mentioned in the latest UPSC syllabus. Aspirants are free to share or print ClearIAS study materials for self-use.
- Guidance and Strategies: We regularly write articles to guide aspirants as per the latest requirements of IAS exam.
- Prelims Mock Exams: Our tests are noted for its quality. ClearIAS prelims mock test platform helps to learn and compete with thousands of aspirants, pan-India and in real-time.
- Mains Mock exams: Learn the art of mains answer writing for FREE!
- Buy UPSC books online: Updated links to buy the recommended IAS books from Amazon or Flipkart at a discounted price.
- IAS Toppers Interview: Straight from the horse’s mouth. Know the strategies of UPSC toppers.
- ClearIAS mobile app: Extend your IAS preparation to tablets and mobiles. You can learn even while you travel.
Articles on IAS coaching which you should not miss!
- How to start IAS preparation?
- A Note Before You Begin IAS Preparation or Coaching
- Can I Clear IAS Exam Without Coaching Classes?
- Smart Work for IAS Preparation.
- Strategy and Books for Early Birds To Clear IAS Exam.
- How can smart aspirants like you clear UPSC Prelims ‘the smart way’?
- 5 reasons why you should take more UPSC Prelims mock tests
- 6 mistakes aspirants make regarding IAS mock tests
- 5 Tips to boost your IAS prelims score in the last 30 days
- How much time will it take to clear IAS prelims?
- IAS Books for Civil Services Prelims and Mains Exam Preparation.
- How to clear Civil Services mains?
- How To Select IAS Mains Optional As Per The Latest UPSC Syllabus?
- How To Write A Good Essay In Civil Service Mains Exam?
- IAS Interview: 25 Golden Tips for Success
Growing ClearIAS online community!
It’s our pleasure to help and guide aspirants like you. Testimonials from aspirants across India certify the quality of ClearIAS study materials and mock-tests. ClearIAS website receives about 30 lakh+ page views per month. ClearIAS app is the most popular mobile app in India entirely dedicated to UPSC CSE exam preparation. The app has crossed more than 4,00,000 downloads already. ClearIAS Facebook page is one of the most popular social media pages of an online education initiative with more than 3.5 lakh followers. Thanks for showing interest in us. If you are new to this website, you may start from ClearIAS sitemap.