Thank you for showing interest in ClearIAS Mains Program.
To successfully clear UPSC Civil Services Main Exam, we strongly recommend a Prelims-cum-Mains integrated approach.
UPSC Civil Services Mains examination is entirely different (subjective written-exam) when compared to Prelims (objective and OMR-based). In the Main exam, the most crucial aspect is to know the right strategies and get personal feedback to ensure that your answer structure matches UPSC standards.
What’s included in the ClearIAS Mains Program?
1. Mains Workshop
2. Online Study Materials
- UPSC Mains Study Materials (To get an idea, check our notes on Ethics) – FREE
- ClearIAS Backgrounder – Current Affairs: 100 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE – Rs.199
- Government Schemes for Quick Revision – Info-graphics ebook which helps to learn faster! (PDF) – Rs.99
4. AWP and Personalised Feedback
5. Mains Mock Exams
- Mains Mock Exams and Model Question Papers (full-topic tests for Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4) – FREE
- UPSC Mains Guidance Articles – FREE
7. IAS Books (Buy Online)
- Buy online the recommended Books for UPSC Mains – Get discount!
What matters is not your knowledge, but how well you perform in the exam hall!
Irrespective of your degrees, knowledge and skills what speaks about you in a UPSC mains exam is your answer sheet. The examiner does not know you; he has access to only your answer booklet and nothing else, and he evaluates each candidate based on what is presented in the answer sheet.
So, it is extremely important to frame your answers in the most impressive way, within the prescribed time limit. Knowledge about framing high-quality answers in mains exam is necessary to make your answer sheets stand out.
Proper answer writing practice, a good understanding of the latest UPSC syllabus, and familiarity with current topics are important prerequisites of clearing IAS mains in flying colours. All the best!