Thank you for showing interest in the ClearIAS Mains Program. ClearIAS offers the UPSC Mains Test Series and UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP). You can join ClearIAS Mains programs online and practice from the comfort of your home.
ClearIAS Mains Programs
ClearIAS program for UPSC CSE Mains has multiple components.
- ClearIAS Essay Writing Course – Video Course with personal feedback on essay answers.
- ClearIAS Ethics Course – Video Course which will help you master the concepts, philosophy, and case-studies faster.
- ClearIAS Fight Back Course – Prelims cum Mains Integrated Test Series mainly for UPSC CSE Veterans.
- ClearIAS UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP) – Practise 1 question daily with personalised feedback)
- ClearIAS UPSC Mains Test Series (Exams simulating actual UPSC Mains for Essay, GS1, GS2, GS3 and GS4)
- ClearIAS UPSC Mains Personal Mentorship (Personal Mentorship and feedback on how to boost UPSC CSE Mains marks)
You can call or ping (Whatsapp) at any of the below phone numbers to talk to our mentors:
If you wish to connect through email, you can email us at [email protected].
The importance of Mains Test Series and Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP)
UPSC Civil Services Mains examination is entirely different when compared to Prelims. Mains is a subjective written exam while Prelims is an OMR-based objective exam.
The marks of the Main Exam (1750 marks) are counted along with your Interview score (275 marks) to decide your final rank. So, unlike Prelims which is only qualifying, it is extremely important to maximize your marks in the Main Exam. Every mark counts!
The only thing that distinguishes you from your fellow candidates appearing in the Mains exam is your answer sheet. To get the extra edge, special attention should be given to ensure that your answer sheet stands out from the rest of the candidates.
In the Main exam, the most crucial aspect is to structure your answer well – as per the expectations of the UPSC evaluation standards. You should learn how to write a great answer!
Regarding this, it is highly crucial to get personal feedback from experts who know how to write a great answer. For most candidates, it requires consistent practice under expert guidance to improve their answer quality to match the UPSC standards.
Other ClearIAS Services Useful for UPSC Mains
To successfully clear the UPSC Civil Services Main Exam, we strongly recommend a Prelims-cum-Mains integrated approach. Please check ClearIAS products and services useful for Mains.
1. Mains Workshop (Online)
- ClearIAS Mains Marks Booster Program (online workshop)
2. Online Study Materials
- UPSC Mains Study Materials (To get an idea, check our notes on Ethics)
- ClearIAS Backgrounder – Current Affairs: 100 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE
- Government Schemes for Quick Revision – Info-graphics ebook which helps to learn faster! (PDF)
4. Mains Mock Exams
6. IAS Books (Buy Online)
What matters is not your knowledge, but how well you perform in the exam hall!
Irrespective of your degrees, knowledge, or skills what speaks about you in a UPSC mains exam is your answer sheet. The examiner does not know you; he has access to only your answer booklet and nothing else, and he evaluates each candidate based on what is presented in the answer sheet.
So, it is extremely important to frame your answers in the most impressive way, within the prescribed time limit. Knowledge about framing high-quality answers in the mains exam is necessary to make your answer sheets stand out.
Proper answer writing practice, a good understanding of the latest UPSC syllabus, and familiarity with current topics are important prerequisites of clearing IAS mains with flying colours. All the best!
Book a FREE UPSC Mentorship Session with a ClearIAS Expert
Is your ambition to become an IAS, IPS, or IFS officer?
Do you want to surprise all by cracking UPSC CSE in the shortest possible time?
Register now for a free UPSC Mentorship session with an expert mentor of ClearIAS!