UPSC has announced the results of 2013 Civil Services Mains results. Roll numbers of around 3000 candidates are included in the list. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 7th April, 2014. Copy pasting the official announcement from UPSC on Civil Services Mains 2013 Written Exam Results :
1. On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2013 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2013, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
2. Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
3. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 7th April, 2014. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069. The date and time of Personality Test is being intimated to the qualified candidates individually. The date and time of Personality Test of candidates being called for Personality Test
will be displayed on the Commission’s Website https://www.upsc.gov.in. The candidates who do not receive communication regarding their Personality Test, should immediately contact the office of the Commission through letter or on Phone Nos. 011-23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
4. No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
5. The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
6. The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
7. In terms of Hon’ble CAT directions, the result of one candidate (Roll No.190192) has been withheld and shall be kept in sealed cover subject to the outcome of the O.A.
ClearIAS.com congratulates all candidates who made it to the final round. Wish you all the very best for personality test. Go ahead and Clear IAS!
And those who didn’t make it to personality test, never confuse a single defeat with final defeat. We know it’s tough to stay inspired for long, particularly after set backs. But one failure is not the end of life. Adding below a few inspirational quotes, which are personal favorites of mine.
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill.
The race is not over because I haven’t won yet.