Instructions: Write two essays, choosing one from each of the following Section A & B, in about 1000-1200 words. Total Marks: 250.
- Lending hands to someone is better than giving a dole.
- Quick but steady wins the race.
- Character of an institution is reflected in its leader.
- Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make a man more clever devil.
- Technology cannot replace manpower.
- Crisis faced in India – moral or economic.
- Dreams which should not let India sleep.
- Can capitalism bring inclusive growth?
kiran madane says
how to stdy csat paper
Ankitdevansh yadav says
If u want to study cast paper then first thourouhly study all the context present in syllabus then solve previous year papers
sir kya apke notes hindi me avilable hai
AKSHAY KUMAR says
SIR i want to geogrgphy mains sub ject study material give me and essasey writing knowledge u give me plz
Basically im a civil engineering student… Now im very confused to select optional pls suggest me can i take civil engineering as an optional or not
Go through the syllubus and question papers and if u are comfertable with it u can take,else go with any other common
Rohit patil says
sir i am in bsc first year i want to help how to study in upsc what i do
anuj Pandey says
I. Am preparation for ias but me no know syllabus and study material about no knowledge and essay how to writing please tell me my email name Anuj Pandey
Gopal Krishna says
sir am BCOM graduate. can I select any opinional subject.
and. what are the tricks for essay papers
Lalmuni Prasad Gupta says
Hindi medium Essay Paper Explain Plz a sir.and optional subject math .
It’s good sir please update easy answer paper