UPSC has announced the results of 2014 Civil Services Mains results. Roll numbers of around 3300 candidates are included in the list. Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 27th April, 2015. Here are the highlights of the official announcement from UPSC on Civil Services Mains 2014 Written Exam Results:
Highlights of UPSC Civil Services Mains 2014 Written Exam Results
9 lakh candidates appeared for CSE 2014 Prelims. 4.5 lakh candidates appeared on Prelims Exam day out of which UPSC called only around 17,000 for Mains exam. Now, for the UPSC interview, the number of candidates selected are around 3300.
- On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2014 held by the Union Public Service Commission in December, 2014, the candidates with the under mentioned Roll Numbers have qualified for Personality Test for selection to the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, Indian Police Service and other Central Services (Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’).
- Candidature of these candidates is provisional subject to their being found eligible in all respects. The candidates will be required to produce the original certificates in support of their claims pertaining to age, educational qualifications, community, physical handicap and other documents such as Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. at the time of their Personality Test. The formats of SC/ST/OBC and PH certificates and Questionnaire, Attestation Form and TA Form, etc. can be downloaded from the website of the Commission. They are, therefore, advised to keep the said documents ready with them.
- Personality Test of these candidates is likely to commence from 27th April, 2014. Personality Tests will be held in the Office of the Union Public Service Commission at Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069.
- Detailed program for the Personality Test will be uploaded on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in.
- The First batch of e-Summon letter will be made available on the Commission’s website http://www.upsc.gov.in latest by 18.04.2015.
- The Second and Third batches of the e-Summon Letters would be uploaded subsequently.
- The Qualified candidates who are unable to download their e-Summon Letters from the Commission’s Website at least 5 days before the commencement of the said Personality Test/Interview should immediately contact the Office of the Commission through on Phone Nos. 011- 23385271, 011-23381125, 011-23098543 or Fax No. 011-23387310, 011-23384472.
- No paper Summon Letters will be issued for the Personality Test/Interview by the Commission, but there will be only e-summon letters.
- Candidates need to submit their revised order of preference.
- No request for change in the date and time of the Personality Test intimated to the candidates will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to notify changes in their address, if any, to the Commission immediately through letter or Fax at Telephone numbers indicated above.
- The marks sheets of candidates who have not qualified, will be put on the Commission’s Website within 15 days from the date of publication of the final result (after conducting Personality Test) and will remain available on the Website for a period of 60 days.
Successful Readers of Clear IAS: UPSC CSE 2014-15 Interview
ClearIAS.com congratulates all candidates who made it to the final round. We thank all our readers who appreciated the 50-day Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series and Mock Tests from which plenty of questions came directly and indirectly in UPSC CSE Mains 2014. As a free initiative to guide aspirants who don’t have access to expensive classroom coaching, we feel happy and satisfied to know from comments and emails that many of our students cleared mains 2014. Clear IAS wish you all the very best for the personality test.
Clear IAS UPSC Interview Preparation 2014-2015 E-book
If time permits, we plan to prepare and send via email a small e-book with major current affairs notes and tips for UPSC Interview preparation 2014-2015. All successful readers of ClearIAS.com who wish to get the UPSC Interview preparation e-book 2014-2015 for free may mention the full name, roll number and email address in the comment section below or in a separate email to contactus[at]clearias.com.
Those who are yet to make it…
And those who didn’t make it to the personality test, never confuse a single defeat with final defeat. We know it’s tough to stay inspired for long, particularly after setbacks. But one failure is not the end of life. Adding below a few inspirational quotes, which are personal favorites of mine.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Thomas A. Edison.
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. – Winston Churchill.
- The race is not over because I haven’t won yet.