Listing out Fundamental Duties mentioned in Indian Constitution edited to the central point.
Points to remember:
- Article 51A – Article Mentioning about Fundamental Duties.
- Added by 42 amendments (1976)
- Originally 10 duties, 11th duty added in 2002(86th amendment)
- Inspired by Russia.
- Respect Constitution.
- Cherish Ideas of Freedom Struggle.
- Protect the Unity of India.
- Defend the country.
- Brotherhood – stop ill-treatment of women.
- Preserve our heritage and culture.
- Protect our environment.
- Safeguard public property.
- Develop a scientific temper.
- Excellence – Individually and Collectively.
- Education to child (6-14 years) by the parent.