UPSC has uploaded the mark-list of all candidates who appeared for the 2014 Civil Services Exam. Candidates need to use the login module in the website upsconline.nic.in and enter his/her roll number and date of birth to see the UPSC Prelims marks. Candidates need to register in the website upsconline.nic.in and login with the password send to email to see the Mains marks.
Links for UPSC CSE 2014 Prelims and Mains Mark-list
- UPSC CSE 2014 Prelims Mark-sheet
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Mark-sheet (those who didn’t make it to the interview)
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Mark-sheet of successful candidates
Cut-off and statistics regarding UPSC CSE 2014
Update: UPSC has officially declared cut-off for Prelims and Mains 2014. We are publishing additional statistics too along with it which might help aspirants to get an overall idea regarding the cut-off marks.
- Cut-off marks for Prelims (General) – 205/385.
- Cut-off marks for Prelims (OBC) – 204/385.
- Cut-off marks for Mains to get interview call (General) – 678/1750.
- Cut-off marks for Mains to get interview call (OBC) – 631/1750.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (General) – 889/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (OBC) – 844/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (SC) – 830/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (ST) – 811/2025.
- Cut-off marks – General PH1 – 816, PH2 – 778, PH3 – 713/2025.
- UPSC CSE 2014 Topper final marks (Ira Singhal) – 1082/2025.
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Topper final marks (Ira Singhal) – 920/2025.
- Lowest marks in mains (general category) converting the interview call into selection – 680/1750.
- Lowest marks in mains (OBC category) converting the interview call into selection – 635/1750.
- Expected marks to be in the reserve list (general category) – Approx. 880-889/2025.
- Expected marks to be in the reserve list (OBC) – Approx. 841-844/2025.
Indian Forest Service Examination – Cut off marks
Prelims: Minimum Qualifying Standards fixed by the Commission for qualifying the candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 on the basis of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014:
- General 237
- OBC 232
- SC 208
- ST 204
- PH-2 130
- PH-3 134
Mains: Minimum Qualifying Standard for calling in Personality Test for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014:
- General 448
- OBC 430
- SC 388
- ST 254
- PH-2 270
- PH-3 325
After Interview: Minimum Qualifying Standard for recommending appointment to IFoS:
- General 720
- OBC 664
- SC 611
- ST 585
- PH-2 535
- PH-3 580
Cut-Off Marks and Trend Analysis for UPSC Civil Services Exam
Check the link – Cut-Off Marks for UPSC Civil Services Exam – for knowing the history of UPSC CSE cut-offs. For official UPSC question papers and answer keys refer: UPSC previous year question papers. Alternatively, you can also try UPSC Prelims online mock exams by ClearIAS Exam, where we have added re-take of UPSC question papers in a timed environment with negative marking.