UPSC has uploaded the mark-list of all candidates who appeared for the 2014 Civil Services Exam. Candidates need to use the login module in the website upsconline.nic.in and enter his/her roll number and date of birth to see the UPSC Prelims marks. Candidates need to register in the website upsconline.nic.in and login with the password send to email to see the Mains marks.
Links for UPSC CSE 2014 Prelims and Mains Mark-list
- UPSC CSE 2014 Prelims Mark-sheet
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Mark-sheet (those who didn’t make it to the interview)
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Mark-sheet of successful candidates
Cut-off and statistics regarding UPSC CSE 2014
Update: UPSC has officially declared cut-off for Prelims and Mains 2014. We are publishing additional statistics too along with it which might help aspirants to get an overall idea regarding the cut-off marks.
- Cut-off marks for Prelims (General) – 205/385.
- Cut-off marks for Prelims (OBC) – 204/385.
- Cut-off marks for Mains to get interview call (General) – 678/1750.
- Cut-off marks for Mains to get interview call (OBC) – 631/1750.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (General) – 889/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (OBC) – 844/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (SC) – 830/2025.
- Cut-off marks to figure in the final rank list (ST) – 811/2025.
- Cut-off marks – General PH1 – 816, PH2 – 778, PH3 – 713/2025.
- UPSC CSE 2014 Topper final marks (Ira Singhal) – 1082/2025.
- UPSC CSE 2014 Mains Topper final marks (Ira Singhal) – 920/2025.
- Lowest marks in mains (general category) converting the interview call into selection – 680/1750.
- Lowest marks in mains (OBC category) converting the interview call into selection – 635/1750.
- Expected marks to be in the reserve list (general category) – Approx. 880-889/2025.
- Expected marks to be in the reserve list (OBC) – Approx. 841-844/2025.
Indian Forest Service Examination – Cut off marks
Prelims: Minimum Qualifying Standards fixed by the Commission for qualifying the candidates for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014 on the basis of Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2014:
- General 237
- OBC 232
- SC 208
- ST 204
- PH-2 130
- PH-3 134
Mains: Minimum Qualifying Standard for calling in Personality Test for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2014:
- General 448
- OBC 430
- SC 388
- ST 254
- PH-2 270
- PH-3 325
After Interview: Minimum Qualifying Standard for recommending appointment to IFoS:
- General 720
- OBC 664
- SC 611
- ST 585
- PH-2 535
- PH-3 580
Cut-Off Marks and Trend Analysis for UPSC Civil Services Exam
Check the link – Cut-Off Marks for UPSC Civil Services Exam – for knowing the history of UPSC CSE cut-offs. For official UPSC question papers and answer keys refer: UPSC previous year question papers. Alternatively, you can also try UPSC Prelims online mock exams by ClearIAS Exam, where we have added re-take of UPSC question papers in a timed environment with negative marking.
Thank you so much!
sachin gedam says
sir i got 75 marks in marathi n 93 in english language compulsory paper n min qualifying marks are 25% in each as per notification.. still i am disqualified by upsc as of not achieving min qualifying marks for evaluation of gs papers.. i am not able to understand this. can you plz throw some light on this issue.
Is there anyone with malayalam literature as optional..?post ur mark pls…
@ Sachin: This might be because of the minimum qualifying marks for GS papers. It was 10 percent last time (ie. 25 marks) for each paper. If you don’t mind, can you let us know your GS and essay marks so that we can analyse?
The UPSC’s obstinate dependence on the roll no. for viewing a candidate’s marks is a cause of abject rejection for many. The system could definitely have been made much more transparent by including other data such as the registration ID for retrieving the information in question.
@sachin it was 33% for compulsory paper in CSE-2014… 25% for CSE-2015
Sir ! Im from IIT kharagpur! I just started preparing for UPSC! What is the interview conversion ratio for ST candidate? I want to know how many ST candidates are not making through the interview out of the all ST candidates! Thanks in advance! U people are helping many aspirants out there!
Sachin sharma says
Hello, I am confused of taking history as an optional subject because I do not see anybody in the top 100 or even 200. People in sociology, anthro, geography have scored better than history max marks in cse2014 that i could find was 232.
Please throw some light upon this.
sai manoj says
if a student gets minimum qualifying marks, then will he be selected for sure for the mains?
Bahadur singh says
IFS KA PAPAR MAIN KA HINDI ME NAHI AATA KYA PLESE TALL ME SIR
What does ph category means…..?
Aman yadav says
how the interview date fixed for civil services whether based on main marks or based on roll numbers
hlo sir im tamilselvam from theni(DT)
now im studing BE 2 nd yr,
my aim to join IRS i belonged to SC caste
so how much of mark i schored in this prelims and main also?
pls reply me.
Hello I am Raman.Now I am studying in 12th class.I want to qualify the IAS exam.Please help me in qualify the IAS exam.Pls tell me what I will have to do for qualifying the IAS exam.
Aman yadav says
i want to start preparing for UPSC examination. Please tell me how i start and from which subject i will do my bachelors degree.please guide me how i start.