After the successful 50 day answer writing practice for UPSC Civil Services mains under Clear IAS Mains High Value Answer Writing Test Series, it’s now time to start the full length test series for UPSC mains. We deeply appreciate the interest and enthusiasm shown by our regular participants and readers, which is the main motivating factor for us to come up with this free full length series. These mock tests for UPSC Mains can be taken from the comfort of home. We have already covered fulls length test on GS1 and GS2. On coming days, aspirants can expect free mock tests on GS4 and Essay.
Clear IAS Mains Full Length Free Mock Test Series – 3 (GS3)
Instructions: There are 25 questions. Each question should be attempted in 200 words and carries 10 marks each. Content is more important than the length.
- What are the hindrances to inclusive growth in India? Analyse the success of recent initiatives by government of India for inclusiveness.
- National Social Assistance Programme is a significant step towards the fulfilment of Directive Principles in Article 41. What are the components of National Social Assistance Programme?
- What do you meant by Public Debt? Analyse the public debt of India and macroeconomic stability of India.
- What are the Quantitative and Qualitative Instrument of credit control of RBI?
- Analyse the significance of recommendations by Abhijit Sen Committee and Urjit Patel Committee in Inflation measurement.
- Critically analyse the success of SARFAESI Act in the backdrop of increasing Non Performing Assets (NPAs) in India.
- What are the key recommendations of Financial Sector Legislative Reforms Commission? What are the criticisms of FSLRC?
- Discuss the National Manufacturing Policy. Highlight the importance of National Investment and Manufacturing Zones.
- What do you mean by a turnkey model? What are the main pros and cons of the turnkey model?
- Discuss the objectives and structure of National Mission on Food Processing (NMFP).
- What are the major provisions of Land Acquisition, Resettlement and Rehabilitation Act? Critically evaluate if this bill serves the dual purpose of development and land-reforms.
- Science, Technology and Innovation Policy 2013(STIP) focuses on both STI for people and people for STI. Comment.
- Discuss the contributions of V Ramakrishnan and CNR Rao in the field of Chemistry.
- Self-reliance in defense is of vital importance for both strategic and economic reasons. Critically analyse developments related to indigenisation of defense technology in India.
- What are the outcomes of Warsaw Climate Change Conference 2013? Discuss the key forums agreed by the government.
- Discuss National Forest Policy 1988. What are the highlights of the state of the forest report 2013?
- Distinguish between Wi-Fi, WIMAX and Near Field Communication (NFC).
- What do you mean by USSD? Highlight the uses and explain why it is considered cost effective than IVR?
- What is Quantum DoT Technology? How can Quantum DoT Technology revolutionize television industry?
- What are the sources of biomass energy in India? Analyse the significance of biomass energy and need for revision in policies.
- What is Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)? Explain the symptoms and causes.
- Discuss the activities and co-operation at International level in Disaster Management.
- What is Black Hole Syndrome? Discuss the difference between organised crime and terrorism.
- Discuss the process of Money Laundering. Critically analyse the success of Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002 and its amendment in 2012 in curbing money laundering.
- Discuss the salient features of National Cyber Security Policy, 2013. What are the key institutions in India dealing with cyber security.