This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Current Affairs, which we think our readers should not miss.
Learn Current Affairs: Must Read Articles
- Metaverse – Explained in layman’s terms
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Outbreak, Impact, and Prevention
- Yes Bank Crisis and Reconstruction: Explained
- India State of Forest Report 2021 Key Findings
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act – Recent Issues and Court Rulings
- North India-South India Divide – Is there a Growing Regional Divide in India?
- IAS/IPS Allocation Overhaul Proposal by PMO – An Impractical Move to Create A ‘Loyal’ Bureaucracy?
- The Problems of Medical Education in India – Should the Medical Council of India (MCI) be Scrapped?
- Net Neutrality – Explained in Simple Terms
- Crowdfunding – Benefits and Concerns
- Korean Conflict: North Korea, South Korea, USA, and China
- Gorkhaland Issue: Everything You Need to Know
- Differentiated Banks – Small Finance Banks vs Payment Banks
- India-China Border Disputes and the Doklam Issue
- 100+ Government Schemes and the Implementing Ministries
- Jallikattu: History, Court Rulings, and Controversy
- Paris Agreement: Simplified
- Kigali Agreement: Simplified
- South China Sea: Why is it strategically important?
- Nuclear Supplier Group (NSG) and India’s Membership
- Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) and India
- Contempt of Court: Time for a relook?
- The Problem of Pending Cases in Indian Courts: How to tackle?
- The Problem of Excessive Government Litigation.
- Rs.500, Rs.1000 Currency Notes Scrapped: What you need to know
- 10 Benefits of Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- National Disaster Management Plan 2016.
- The Election Process of US President: Made Simple.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI): Made Simple.
- Indus Water Treaty: Everything you need to know
- China’s Lalho Dam Project: Should India worry?
- Brexit: How does it affect India and the World?
- International North-South Transport Corridor (INSTC)
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
- Gadgil Report and Kasturirangan Report on the Western Ghats
- Genetically Modified Crops and Regulations in India
- Ebola Virus Disease – A Challenge to India
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
- Indices and Organisations: Memorize Faster
- Names of Reports published by Organisations: Memorize Faster
- Ramsar sites (Wetlands) in India: Memorize faster
- Geographical Indication (GI) Tags in India: Memorize Faster
- Is China buying the world? Review of Global Banking Scenario
- India’s Reusable Launch Vehicle (RLV): Everything you need to know
Check our Current Affairs notes category to read the complete article archives (from the latest posts to the oldest ones).
How to download ClearIAS Notes?
Every note published on ClearIAS.com has a print-pdf button attached at the post-bottom-right. Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Alternatively, you can use the website ‘printfriendly.com’ to enter the URL of any posts in ClearIAS.com to download a clean, reader-friendly PDF.
The Hindu E-Paper (Subscribe and Get Up to 60% OFF)
ClearIAS users can get up to 60% OFF on ‘TheHindu ePaper’. To get the benefit of this offer, all you need to do is to apply the promo code CLEARIAS while purchasing TheHindu epaper subscription from this link.
Kalyan Kumar says
I am Computer Science and Engineering and will be graduate in next year.Can i have a chance to prepare from now to prelims through some prescribed materials?
Kanishka bansal says
Yes you can.and you will
Abhishek dixit says
Sir kya clear ias free study material ias exam ka pura syllabus cover karta hai ki nahi please reply to May question
Md Danish says
Muhammed nehmathullah says
Pooja Rajak says
Update toics on daily basis pls
dineshwar tiwari says
Please provide the contents in hindi also
Please send me rafale dealing notes
this all material,exam can b used to clear group1,2 in appsc
Hello! Sir mera Naam renu .maine graduation Delhi se Ko hai.aur main UPSC 2019 ki candidate hu.
Ananya Srivastava says
Update topics pls sir
kiran maurya says
how to prepare for this year upsc 2019 prelims…please suggest i am new here for this exam.
Follow ClearIAS.com and our email updates.
Need notes for prelims
Suman Kumar Das says
Is it a free or paid service?
Manish Kumar Kushwaha says
Good bro upsc material in session 2019
Manish Kumar Kushwaha says
I am 2019 session upsc prapetion candidate so my help any topic this number 7055386005
Iam manasa studying bpharmacy. After 2 yrs am cmpltd my graduation. Iam eligible to prepare prelims how i prepare please give suggestions
Ajay Kumar Pradhan says
Sir, I am B.SC complete in 2018. Can I have a chance to prepare from now prelims & how i prepare please give ways. Please give reason 9078353949
Iam bpharmacy after 2 yrs completed my graduation so iam prepared for prelims from now on wards. Please give me some suggestions how I started my preparation and which subjects are more important for ias
i am a bsc comp. science student.
suggest me one optional subject for upsc exam which helpfull in scoring
Praveen kumar says
Hi I’m Praveen from tamilnadu I’ll do part time job and preparing for upsc I don’t have a time to read and tack notes for GS subjectes i think search in google and tack all the notes only read that and write it down it was correct format to me or must I read books and tack notes from that
hii i’ m rajni from faridabad . i want to start the preparation for upsc bt i ‘m confused about currnt affair .. beacause i don’t like newpaper reading .. could you suggest me any substitute
I am lalitha. Completed graduation. Still working on the soldering operater. I am applying for Jr assistant post.so plz help me sir how to prepare for the job.
Can I refer same history notes and geography notes mentioned on this site also science n technoy for preparing Goa public service commission exsm
Why I don’t see CAA and NRC topic on backgrounders compilation? How many months does this compilation covers?
I am a BCA student…. My doubt is “is BCA degree only eligible for UPSC?” .
L Kiran says
I’ve completed reading the book ‘Important judgements that
transformed India’ by clear IAS founder Alex Andrew George . now my doubt is , while writing the mains answer(discribing my view) giving SC’s dicision is RIGHT or WRONG ?
Anu Kumari says
hii sir i am Anu Kumari from class11.Sir what should i prepare first to crack UPSC in my first attemt and become ias officer….
can i get the current affairs of 2017,2016,2018,2015,etc…?
SWETHA GR says
how many attempts can i attend.