This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Current Affairs, which we think our readers should not miss.
Learn Current Affairs: Must Read Articles
- Metaverse – Explained in layman’s terms
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Outbreak, Impact, and Prevention
- Yes Bank Crisis and Reconstruction: Explained
- India State of Forest Report 2021 Key Findings
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act – Recent Issues and Court Rulings
- North India-South India Divide – Is there a Growing Regional Divide in India?
- IAS/IPS Allocation Overhaul Proposal by PMO – An Impractical Move to Create A ‘Loyal’ Bureaucracy?
- The Problems of Medical Education in India – Should the Medical Council of India (MCI) be Scrapped?
- Net Neutrality – Explained in Simple Terms
- Crowdfunding – Benefits and Concerns
- Korean Conflict: North Korea, South Korea, USA, and China
- Gorkhaland Issue: Everything You Need to Know
- Differentiated Banks – Small Finance Banks vs Payment Banks
- India-China Border Disputes and the Doklam Issue
- 100+ Government Schemes and the Implementing Ministries
- Jallikattu: History, Court Rulings, and Controversy
- Paris Agreement: Simplified
- Kigali Agreement: Simplified
- South China Sea: Why is it strategically important?
- Nuclear Supplier Group (NSG) and India’s Membership
- Missile Technology Control Regime (MTCR) and India
- Contempt of Court: Time for a relook?
- The Problem of Pending Cases in Indian Courts: How to tackle?
- The Problem of Excessive Government Litigation.
- Rs.500, Rs.1000 Currency Notes Scrapped: What you need to know
- 10 Benefits of Goods and Service Tax (GST).
- National Disaster Management Plan 2016.
- The Election Process of US President: Made Simple.
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI): Made Simple.
- Indus Water Treaty: Everything you need to know
- China’s Lalho Dam Project: Should India worry?
- Brexit: How does it affect India and the World?
- International North-South Transport Corridor (INSTC)
- National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
- Gadgil Report and Kasturirangan Report on the Western Ghats
- Genetically Modified Crops and Regulations in India
- Ebola Virus Disease – A Challenge to India
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
- Indices and Organisations: Memorize Faster
- Names of Reports published by Organisations: Memorize Faster
- Ramsar sites (Wetlands) in India: Memorize faster
- Geographical Indication (GI) Tags in India: Memorize Faster
- Is China buying the world? Review of Global Banking Scenario
- India’s Reusable Launch Vehicle (RLV): Everything you need to know
Check our Current Affairs notes category to read the complete article archives (from the latest posts to the oldest ones).
How to download ClearIAS Notes?
Every note published on ClearIAS.com has a print-pdf button attached at the post-bottom-right. Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Alternatively, you can use the website ‘printfriendly.com’ to enter the URL of any posts in ClearIAS.com to download a clean, reader-friendly PDF.
The Hindu E-Paper (Subscribe and Get Up to 60% OFF)
ClearIAS users can get up to 60% OFF on ‘TheHindu ePaper’. To get the benefit of this offer, all you need to do is to apply the promo code CLEARIAS while purchasing TheHindu epaper subscription from this link.