‘Non-Monetary Aspect to Corruption’ is today’s topic under ClearIAS UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP).
To answer this question, scroll down to see the comment section.
To practice more questions under ClearIAS AWP, click here.
AWP Question #14
Corruption has both monetary and non-monetary aspects. Give suitable examples to substantiate that corruption is not just about money.
(Answer in 150 words, 10 marks)
The relevance of this question with respect to UPSC CSE
- This is a probable Question in UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 4 (Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude).
- Refer UPSC syllabus here.
Guidelines to write a well-structured answer
- Know about the ClearIAS AWP first. Then refer to ClearIAS guidelines on how to frame a great answer.
- Scroll down to find the comment section where you can enter your answers as comments.
- The comments section can be accessed from ClearIAS Test-Prep App or ClearIAS.com website (from a mobile or laptop browser).
- You can either type your answers or upload hand-written answers as images.
- If you prefer hand-written answers to be uploaded, use image or PDF links. Just take photos of your hand-written answers and upload those to websites like pasteboard or imgbb to generate image or pdf links which can be entered in ClearIAS comments section.