Role of Judiciary in COVID19 Pandemic is today’s topic under ClearIAS UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP).
To answer this question, scroll down to see the comment section.
To practice more questions under ClearIAS AWP, click here.
AWP Question #7
The difficulties faced by citizens due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the failure of the government to tackle the same presented the judiciary with an opportunity to hold the government accountable and win back the respect of the public but it was squandered. Critically analyse.
(Answer in 250 words, 15 marks)
The relevance of this question with respect to UPSC CSE
- This is a probable Question in UPSC Civil Services Mains General Studies Paper 2 (Indian Polity).
- Refer UPSC syllabus here.
Guidelines to write a well-structured answer
- Refer ClearIAS guidelines on how to frame a great answer before start writing answers.
- Scroll down to find the comment section where you can enter your answers as comments.
- The comments section can be accessed from ClearIAS Test-Prep App or ClearIAS.com website (from a mobile or laptop).
- You can either type your answers or upload hand-written answers as images.
- If you prefer hand-written answers to be uploaded, use image or PDF links. Just take photos of your hand-written answers and upload those to websites like pasteboard or imgbb to generate image or pdf links which can be entered in ClearIAS comments section.