Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notice for the candidates of the Civil Services (Main) Examination 2021. Read to know more.
UPSC has issued a notice on 15th March 2022 stating that the results of CSE Mains 2021 will be declared in the fourth week of March 2022.
The candidates of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2021 (CSM2021) are informed that the result of this examination would be declared in the fourth week of March 2022.
It may also be noted that the Commission would start conducting the Personality Tests/Interviews of the candidates, who qualify for the CSM-2021, from the first week of April 2022.
UPSC Notice on March 15 2021: UPSC CSE Mains 2021 Result Date
UPSC had conducted the Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2021 Mains stage from January 8 2022 to January 17 2022.
The result of the Mains Exam (written) is expected to be published by the fourth week of March 2022 (March 21-March 27).
Successful Candidates should apply for the UPSC interview
Immediately after the declaration of the result of the written part of Civil Services (Main) Examination-2021, the Detailed Application Form-II (DAF-II) would be made available on the Commission’s Website for a limited period of time. All the candidates who would qualify for the Personality Test/Interview would be required to fill up and submit his/her DAF-II within the given prescribed time limit.
As per the Rules of the Civil Services Examination, 2021, submission of DAF-II (Online mode only) is mandatory and if any candidate fails to submit DAF-II online within the prescribed period, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled and no request shall be entertained in this respect.
Keep the relevant documents ready
The candidates are advised to keep all their relevant documents as applicable to him/her ready in original along with a self-attested photocopy of each (as listed below) for the purpose of Personality Tests/Interviews:
- Original Matriculation/Higher Secondary/equivalent Certificate or any of the documents as per CSE-2021 Rules in support of his/her Name and Date of Birth.
- Original Degree for Graduation or equivalent examination along with Mark-sheet in original issued by the University. Internship Completion Certificate for MBBS Degree or any other Medical Degree.
- For a Degree from a foreign University, an Equivalence Certificate issued by the Association of Indian Universities/ National Board of Examination (for MBBS or any other Medical Examination).
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Certificate/Income & Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section in the prescribed format dated prior to 24.03.2021.
- Certificate of Disability (PwBD) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority dated prior to 24.03.2021.
- Hailing from Certificate issued by the Competent Authority dated prior to 24.03.2021 if the candidate has sought an exemption from Indian Language in the CSM-2021 on the basis that the candidate is hailing from the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland and Sikkim.
- UNDERTAKING ‘B’/SELF-DECLARATION from the candidate of Persons with Benchmark Disability (only Hearing Impaired) if the candidate has sought an exemption from Indian Language in the CSM-2021 on the basis that she/he has been granted such exemption from 2nd or 3rd language courses by the concerned Education Board/University.
- Ex-servicemen Certificate.
- Document(s) in Support of Higher Qualification, if any.
- Document(s) in support of Extra-Curricular activities, if any.
- Two passport size photographs (4cm. X 5 cm. approx.) taken recently (say within the preceding three months). Four extra copies of the same photograph may also be kept ready for use at the time of the Medical Examination.
- Photo Identity Card as mentioned in the Detailed Application Form-I (DAF-I).
Leave a Reply