Do you have a vision for India in the year 2030? If you can write about the same, you could win prizes worth two lakh rupees!
What is your grand vision for India 2030?
What policies should be in place? What are the core values we must have? What should our ideologies be?
GovernEye Contest on India Vision 2030 – Grand Prize Rs. 1 lakh (Rs.1,00,000)
Can you write an article about your vision for India in 2030?
The popular mobile app in the field of democracy and public opinion – GovernEye – has announced a mega-contest on the theme India 2030. The grand prize of the contest is Rs.1 lakh.
ClearIAS is one of the media partners of the contest. In the past, we have written about the GovernEye App and its relevance for IAS aspirants. GovernEye had conducted a similar contest on Twitter last year and the winners celebrated such cash prize amounts.
How to participate in the India Vision 2030 Contest by GovernEye App?
- Download the GovernEye app (it is available for FREE download from the Google Play Store and Apple App Store).
- Register on the app and create an account.
- Post your vision of India 2030 in the GovernEye app with the hashtag #India2030Contest
- The Grand Prize – Rupees One Lakh (Rs. 1,00,000).
- There are two-second prizes of Rs. 25,000 each.
- There are five third prizes of Rs. 10,000 each.
- There are ten consolation prizes – A 10-minute video call with a Member of Parliament.
- Your vision of India in 2030 must be posted in the GovernEye App.
- Your vision for India 2030 should not be available anywhere else on the Internet. If plagiarism is detected you will be disqualified. If you wish to share your ideas with a wider audience you can share the link to the original post on the GovernEye App.
- Your post should contain the hashtag #India2030Contest to be accepted for the contest.
- The post can be in English or any of the languages mentioned in the 8th Schedule of the Indian Constitution.
- Only one post per user is allowed, so make sure you make it count by being as clear as possible.
- Your post must follow the guidelines of the GovernEye app. They essentially require you to not use foul language, not make any personal attacks, and not threaten anyone with violence of any form. You can read more about the posting guidelines on the app itself.
- The contest is open to Indian citizens only. You need to have a bank account in India.
- Cash prizes will be transferred to the bank accounts directly with a 30% TDS applied as per Government regulations.
- The contest is not open to GovernEye employees and their families.
- GovernEye reserves the right to make modifications to the rules.
The quality of the Post will determine the winner
While the quality of the post will determine the winners, in case of a tie the post with the highest number of likes will be declared the winner.
Once your post is approved, you may share the link to the post with your friends and on social media. You can tell your friends to like your post on the app.
Keep an eye on the comments section for a few days. Engage with other users if they have questions or seek clarification.
- The last day for submissions: is December 15, 2019.
- Announcement of winners: December 31, 2019.
For more details – https://governeye.com/contest?id=26