Providing more value to readers is what we always consider as our core principle.
Apart from the 100 Must-Know Acts which is covered in the book “Important Acts that Transformed India“, I have worked with my Publisher McGraw Hill to add more contents as Online Learning Materials (hosted in McGraw Hill India website).
Online Learning Materials (OLM) can be instantly accessed free of cost by all buyers of the ‘Important Acts’ book (paperback edition).
Buyers just need to use the ‘passcode’ mention on the book cover, on the McGraw Hill India website, to access the Online Learning Center.
‘Online Learning Materials’ linked with ‘Important Acts that Transformed India’ Book
The exclusive online content (supplement) for the buyers of the book are:
- Recent Bills in the Indian Parliament
- How is a Bill converted into an Act?
- Important Constitutional Amendment Acts
- The Acts recently in the news
I will be updating the Online Learning Materials, whenever relevant bills or acts come in news. I strongly believe, the Online Learning Materials will greatly supplement the contents of the book ‘Important Acts that Transforming India‘.
Tip: If you need to know the Table of Contents of the Important Acts book, click here.
How to access ‘Online Learning Materials’ associated with ‘Important Acts that Transformed India’ Book?
Just follow the below steps.
- Step 1 – Click this link to go to the “Important Acts that Transformed India’ Book Page on McGraw Hill India website.
- Step 2 – Click on Downloads and Resources Tab. Click on Important Acts that Transformed India link which will take you to the Access Resource Page.
- Step 3 – Enter your mobile number. (Select IN Code – +91)
- Step 4 – Scratch the mentioned portion on the book cover (inside) to reveal the passcode. Enter the passcode in the space provided. Ensure that you enter the 20 digit code exactly as mentioned. Also, use hyphens between four digits.
- Step 5 – Verify your email id and click on Access Resources.
- Step 6 – Enter the code that is sent to your registered mobile number. Click submit to access the Study Materials in the Online Learnign Center.