UPSC Marksheet 2019 is now public. UPSC has declared the marks of all candidates who attempted Civil Services Examination 2019.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the detailed mark sheet of all candidates who gave Civil Services Examination 2019.
Marks of Prelims, Mains, Interview are available in separate links.
UPSC Marksheet 2019 Prelims
Click this link to know the marks of UPSC CSE Prelims 2019.
UPSC Marksheet 2019 Mains
Click this link to know the marks of UPSC CSE Mains 2019.
UPSC Marksheet 2019 Mains and Interview
Click this link to know the marks of UPSC CSE Mains and Interview 2019.
How close were you with respect to UPSC Cut-off Score?
Were you very near to the cut-off score?
Were your marks as per your expectations?
What is the variation of your marks with respect to unofficial answer keys?
Feel free to share your marks/UPSC journey in the comment section.
Note: UPSC Cut-off marks for Prelims was 98/200 or 49% in 2019 (general merit). The cut-off marks with regard to the final rank list were 47.5%.
Court Case and the delay in the declaration of UPSC Marks
The declaration of UPSC CSE 2019 marks was unusually delayed, because of a Court Case and its appeal.
Preparing for UPSC CSE 2021: Register for ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2021 (October Batch)
With more than 3,00,000 registered users, ClearIAS is the ultimate mock exam platform in India.
Our focus is to boost your Prelims marks within a short time!
Once you enroll in ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2021, you would get:
- Instant access to all the uploaded paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2021 – even at midnight!
- Automatic access to all upcoming paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2021, without any additional individual payments!
- Flexibility to attempt exams in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2021 at any time convenient for you, until the date of Prelims 2021.
Value-added services/products for ClearIAS Prelims Test Series subscribers include:
Apart from 40 online mock exams which help you learn focused, you will also get:
- FREE access to 20 ClearIAS Elimination Techniques Video Class (worth Rs.1999).
- FREE access to 1500+ ClearIAS Most Probable Prelims Question PDF sets, including back issues (worth Rs.1500+)
- 50%-100% discount on ClearIAS Ebooks (PDFs).
- Priority Support over email (contactus[at]cleariasexam.com).
- Expert guidance under the mentorship of the Civil Services trainer and author, Alex Andrews George. (Founder and Director of ClearIAS)
Timetable, Booklist, and Study Plan:
Subscribe ClearIAS test series 2021 (40 mock tests) at Rs.4999 and get the early-bird advantage!