Protecting lives and livelihoods during crises like COVID19 is today’s topic under ClearIAS UPSC Mains Answer Writing Practice (AWP).
To answer this question, scroll down to see the comment section.
To practice more questions under ClearIAS AWP, click here.
AWP Question #5 (Essay)
During crises like COVID19, we should not just protect lives, but also livelihoods.
(Write an essay in 1000-1200 words, 125 marks; 1.5 hours)
The relevance of this question with respect to UPSC CSE
- This is a probable Question in UPSC Civil Services Mains Essay Paper.
- Refer UPSC syllabus here.
Guidelines to write a well-structured answer
- Refer ClearIAS guidelines on how to frame a great answer before start writing answers.
ClearIAS AWP: Marks vs Grades
UPSC CSE is a low-scoring exam with tough evaluation standards. The highest marks secured by toppers in GS is around 45%. In that background, the below will be our marking scheme for ClearIAS AWP.
- 0-19% – Not satisfactory.
- 20%-29% – Below average answer.
- 30%-39% – Average answer.
- 40%-49% – Above Average Answer.
- 50%-59% – Excellent Answer.
- 60% and above – Exceptional Answer.
You can either type your answer or upload a photo
- You can either type your answers or upload hand-written answers as images.
- If you prefer hand-written answers to be uploaded, use PDF links. Just take photos of your hand-written answers, convert images into PDF and then upload to any file hosting websites (Eg: Google Drive, Scribd, or Docdroid). You will get the link of the uploaded file which can be shared in the ClearIAS comments section.
Use the comments section below to enter the answer
- Scroll down to find the comment section where you can enter your answers as comments.
- The comments section can be accessed from ClearIAS Test-Prep App or ClearIAS.com website (from a mobile or laptop).