UPSC Interview is the final round in the Civil Services Examination. Read to know more about expert guidance offered by ClearIAS for UPSC Interview 2022.
The Personality Test conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a face-to-face interview with a board of 5 members.
Total marks in the UPSC interview are out of 275.
A score above 200 in the UPSC interview is the dream of many IAS/IPS/IFS aspirants.
Also read: IAS Interview: 25 Golden Tips for Success
UPSC Interview 2022 Guidance program
Candidates who got the UPSC interview call can participate in the ClearIAS UPSC Interview 2022 guidance program.
To get expert help from ClearIAS, the candidates need to register at this link and upload their DAF.
Target 200+ Marks: Attend ClearIAS Online Mentorship Sessions
ClearIAS provides group sessions on practical tips to score high in UPSC CSE Interview. These will be online sessions with 2-way interaction between the participants and the speakers. Click to register.
1:1 Interaction with Alex Andrews George.
We provide one-to-one interactions (mock interviews) with Alex Andrews George, founder of ClearIAS.
Personalised feedback and suggestions to improve the marks will be given to each candidate.
The 1:1 meeting with Mr Alex Andrews George can be arranged online or offline.
If online, the session can be conducted as a Zoom meeting.
If you prefer to meet Mr Alex in person, an offline meeting can be arranged at the CLEARIAS office in Trivandrum, Kerala.
Note: You can also email [email protected] to get in touch with our team. Our Whatsapp support number is 9656621000.
30 Most Probable Questions based on DAF
Our team will prepare the 30 most probable questions that may be asked in the UPSC interview.
DAF analysis in our interview program will be offered free to all candidates who cleared the UPSC CSE Main exam.
UPSC CSE Interview Guidance articles
- 8 Myths About UPSC Interview
- UPSC Personality Test: How should you answer questions outside of your bio-data?
- How should you answer controversial questions in the UPSC Interview?
- 7 Qualities that will be judged during the UPSC Interview (CSE)
- IAS Interview Syllabus: 6 Important UPSC Clues Which You Never Noticed Before
- IAS Interview: 25 Golden Tips for Success
- 3 Books Aspirants Preparing for UPSC Interview Should Read
- Upto Which Rank Can An Aspirant Get Into IAS, IPS or IFS?
- You May Clear IAS Exam (and be a Topper) with Just 55 Percent Marks! Will You Believe?
Frequently asked questions
Please find some of the common questions asked about the UPSC interview.
1. Where does UPSC Interview take place?
The UPSC Interview is conducted in the Union Public Service Commission office building at Dholpur House in Delhi.
2. What is the highest mark awarded in the UPSC CSE interview?
Even though there is no explicit upper cut-off, the highest marks awarded in the UPSC CSE interview is around 75%.
In recent years, the highest interview mark is 206 out of 275.
3. Please give details about the dates of the UPSC Interview 2022
On the basis of the results of the Civil Services (Main) Examination,2022 declared by the Union Public Service Commission on 6th Dec 2022, the Commission has decided to commence the Personality Tests (Interviews) of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2022 w.e.f. Monday, 30.01. 2023.
4. When is the last date of the UPSC Interview?
The last date of the interview is not yet declared. It is expected that interviews of all candidates will be over by April mid-2023.
You may check UPSC Interview 2022 schedule – First part
5. How should a candidate prepare for UPSC Interview?
The Personality of a candidate cannot be improved all of a sudden. However, common mistakes can be avoided easily. Further, there are many practical tips to present oneself in the best shape in the interview. To know more about that, register for ClearIAS Interview Program.