Important Judgments that Transformed India 2 Edition: The second edition of the book ‘Important Judgments that transformed India’ is now available on online shopping websites like Amazon, Flipkart, and Snapdeal.
This book got a wide reception from the IAS/IPS/IFS aspirant community, law students, and general readers – adding it to the best-sellers list on many online shopping websites like Amazon and Flipkart.
To be honest, the whopping initial response from the readers was a pleasant surprise to me. I thought books like this would take a long time to reach the intended users. However, the enthusiastic learners proved me wrong. I am always thankful to all who had faith in me and in this product. Further, I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to my publisher, McGraw-Hill India and their entire team – which has become an extended family of mine.
In the last couple of years, the significance of this topic has increased a lot. The Supreme Court of India has come up with many new landmark judgments. Furthermore, UPSC has started to ask many direct questions about case laws.
When I analyse recent UPSC question papers I feel that without a book like Important Judgments that transformed India (IJTTI), it would be really difficult for a student to answer the case laws. Likewise, if you have a copy of IJTTI, your learning efforts will be significantly reduced. Your learning will be fast and focused. My intention is to help you understand Supreme Court judgments with the ease with which you read an interesting story.
We got hundreds of emails from the users of ClearIAS.com enquiring about the release date of the updated edition. I would like to thank all the students of ClearIAS.com who were eagerly waiting for the Important Judgments that Transformed India 2 Edition.
It is against this background that I introduce you to the second edition of ‘Important Judgments that transformed India’.
Salient Features of the Important Judgments that Transformed India 2 Edition
- A detailed overview of 40 landmark Supreme Court judgments.
- An additional compilation of 100+ Supreme Court judgments with respect to the main area of conflict.
- The complicated legal context behind various Supreme Court cases is made simple and easy to understand.
- Each chapter is divided into introduction, background, arguments, judgment, importance and impact.
Special Attractions of the 2nd Edition of IJTTI
- A lot of value-added content to make your answers stand out.
- Each chapter starts with thought-provoking questions to understand the case’s significance.
- Learn from easy-to-understand tables and mindmaps.
- Master Judicial Doctrines and Judicial Terms.
- Revise UPSC Civil Services Preliminary and Main Examination Previous Year Questions and Answers from the topic.
Buy Important Judgments that Transformed India – 2nd Edition
Please share your feedback after you read the new edition
I welcome feedback from all the readers to further improve the book.
Thanks and regards, Alex Andrews George, Founder and Director, ClearIAS