‘Indian Polity’ By M. Laxmikanth – 6th Edition is available for purchase now!
The much-awaited, updated edition of Laxmikanth is now available. The latest edition, which is the 6th, has 6 new chapters. Besides, there are updates in almost all chapters.
Link to buy book online from Amazon – Click here.
Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
The book is recommended by many toppers as a must-read for the aspirants appearing for the UPSC Civil Services examination. The book is equally useful for other State Services examinations.
Features of ‘Indian Polity’ By M. Laxmikanth – 6th Edition
- 80 chapters and 16 appendices (940 pages).
- Chapters were rearranged as per the latest pattern of the examination.
- Covers the recent developments in Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh.
- Previous years’ questions and practice questions for both Preliminary and Mains Examinations.
- 6 New chapters: (1) Goods and Services Tax Council (2) National Commission for Backward Classes (3) National Investigation Agency (4) National Disaster Management (5) Role of Regional Parties (6) Coalition Government.
Indian Polity 6th Edition by M. Laxmikanth: Promo | Teaser
How to buy Polity by Laxmikanth (6th edition)?
Link to buy the book online from Amazon – Click here.