If your ambition is to clear UPSC CSE, ClearIAS can help you succeed by self-study and online preparation.
Who can apply for IAS or IPS exam?
Any graduate, within the age limit between 21-32 years (General Category) as on August 1, 2019, can apply for the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019. The upper age limit for OBC candidates is 35 years, while that of SC/ST candidates is 37 years.
For details, check the link: IAS Exam Eligibility
When can you apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam?
You can apply for the UPSC CSE Prelims from February 19th, 2019 until March 18th, 2019.
UPSC will give you a window of 30-days time to complete the application process.
The application process is completely online. It should be done using the UPSC Online website.
For details, check the UPSC Notification for Civil Services Preliminary Examination 2019.
UPSC Civil Services Exam (CSE) Dates
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 (objective) will be conducted on June 02, 2019 (Sunday).
- The Main Exam (written) 2019 will start on September 20, 2019.
- The Personality Test (interview) will be conducted on February-March 2020.
How should you prepare for UPSC 2019 now?
The best strategy to clear IAS prelims in a short-time is by following the ClearIAS Test-Based approach.
Practice and revision of ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock exams are very crucial.
Join ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2019 to practice and learn from 40 online mock exams.
This would help you remain focused, learn quickly, and thus increase your marks by a big margin.
Clear IAS by Self-study and Online Preparation!
ClearIAS is used by more than 1 million aspirants/month for online preparation for UPSC.
The ClearIAS.com website is highly user-friendly. Links to all main resources we provide – study materials, pdfs, mock exams, guidance – are provided directly in the home page itself. You can access them from the header and footer menu or using home-page icons.
The following are some of our most popular resources:
- ClearIAS programs – Know about all ClearIAS programs for UPSC Prelims, Mains, and Interview.
- ClearIAS Study Materials – Easy-to-Learn online notes from ClearIAS about current and conventional topics.
- ClearIAS Online Mock Exams – UPSC Model Exams for Preliminary Exam.
- UPSC Guidance – Learn what to do and what not to do for UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- ClearIAS Prelims cum Mains Integrated approach – For right strategy.
- IAS Books – Buy the books recommended by toppers online.
- ClearIAS ebooks (PDFs) – Fill the gaps in your learning by downloading ClearIAS PDFs.
- Downloads – Most important notes of ClearIAS listed in the easy-to-learn order.
- ClearIAS sitemap – To understand the website structure.
- ClearIAS blog – Check our latest updates.
UPSC Civil Services Exam – The Beginner’s Guide To Success (PDF)
Apart from all the resources mentioned above, ClearIAS has also published an ebook (PDF) “UPSC Civil Services Exam – The Beginner’s Guide to Success“. You can download this book for FREE!
The ClearIAS Beginner’s Guide ebook (PDF) covers almost all of the queries of freshers (and even veterans) regarding UPSC Civil Sevices Exam (CSE). This includes –
- UPSC Civil Services Exam Structure.
- How Should You Start IAS Preparation?
- How to clear UPSC CSE by self-study and online preparation?
- The winning strategies.
- Road Map to Success.
- Prelims cum Mains Integrated Approach.
- IAS Exam Eligibility.
- UPSC Medical Requirements.
- Latest UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification… and lots more.
ClearIAS ebook (PDF) “UPSC Civil Services Exam – The Beginner’s Guide to Success” can be a real game changer for you!
Download PDF (FREE)