ClearIAS has released GS All Topics – UPSC All India Mock Test (717PT), as part of ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2018. The exam will be open and free for all-aspirants across India from 13-05-2018 (Sunday) to 16-05-2018 (Wednesday). More than 1500 candidates have already taken the exam. If you haven’t, take now!
This is a comprehensive exam for GS Paper-1, covering all subjects like History, Geography, Polity, Economics, Science and Tech, Environment and Current Affairs as per the latest syllabus of UPSC. There will be 100 questions with negative marking (2-hour duration).
Detailed solutions and rank-list will be available as soon as the exam is over, for all users – free or paid. For paid users, additionally, the same will be available in “My Account” link for future revision.
New Mock Exams included in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2018
- 8 NCERT-based Subject-Specific Exams.
- 7 Subject-Specific Exams (based on reference textbooks).
- 7 Current Affairs Exams (2016-2018 current events).
- 18 Full-Topic Exams covering complete syllabus.
- 2 Exams for CSAT.
- 7 UPSC Previous Year Re-Take Exams for CSAT (2011-2017) – Fully solved as per official UPSC key.
- 7 UPSC Previous Year Re-Take Exams for GS (2011-2017) – Fully solved as per official UPSC key.
If not yet enrolled, enroll now in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2018 (the complete package) to get the full advantage!
How to join ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series?
- If you haven’t created an account in ClearIAS Mock Test Platform in any of the previous years, create one by registering your username. It just takes 1 minute of your time. You need to enter a unique username, email id, and password. Then you need to click on the link for activation which is sent to your registered email id.
- Once registered, log in with your username and password. Then, check the link for enrolling in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2018 (complete package). You would get immediate access to take all prelims mock exams!
Note: You can also take mock exams from ClearIAS mobile apps.