ClearIAS has released the timetable for UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2022 (Early Advantage Batch). Aspirants who prepare by self-study can download the study plan which includes a detailed booklist and strategies-for-success as well.
The date of the UPSC Civil Services Examination (Preliminary) 2022 is June 05, 2022.
To succeed in the IAS/IPS Exam 2022, a proper study plan is essential.
To help aspirants prepare by self-study, ClearIAS has released UPSC Prelims Test Series 2022 Timetable and Study Plan.
ClearIAS Online Mock Exams for 2022: Timetable and Study Plan
You can download the timetable as a PDF from the ClearIAS Store.
ClearIAS follow a highly successful TTT Approach – which combines Textbooks, Test Series and Techniques.
The ClearIAS Test-based Approach helps aspirants learn the most probable topics for UPSC 2022 exam by taking mock exams. 40 online mock exams in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2021 are briefly divided as below:
- 8 NCERT-based exams (subject-wise)
- 7 Standard Textbook-based exams (subject-wise)
- 7 Current Affairs exams (dedicated mock exams for current affairs)
- 18 Full-Topic exams (which cover the whole UPSC syllabus)
Instant Access to already uploaded exams: You will get instant access to already uploaded exams and automatic access to upcoming exams (40 mock tests) at just
Rs.9000 Rs.4999 (inclusive of all taxes). Enroll now.
Take Exams at any time convenient for you!
We follow a highly flexible timetable. New exams will be uploaded on Sundays, as per the schedule. Aspirants, once joined, can take exams at any time convenient before Prelims 2022.
Even if you join once the test series has started, there is nothing to worry about the missed exams! You will get access to all uploaded exams upon joining.
What we recommend is to follow the ClearIAS timetable for the next exams, and whenever you get time, take the missed exams in the series from “My Account”.
You can download the timetable as PDF and plan your preparation accordingly for UPSC Prelims 2022.
Enroll now: 40 Online Mock Exams @
Rs.9000 Rs.4999 (Limited Period Offer)
Do you know that the fees we charge for ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series is only Rs.4999? (for a limited period) 😲
Yes, with just Rs.4999 you get immediate access to ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2022
You don’t need to apply any discount codes. You can join by making the payment using a debit card, credit card, Google Pay, Phone Pay, or Netbanking.
Once you enroll in ClearIAS Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2022, you would get:
- Instant access to all the uploaded paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2022 – even at midnight!
- Automatic access to all upcoming paid-mock tests in Prelims Test Series 2022, without any additional individual payments!
- Flexibility to attempt exams in ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2022 at any time convenient for you, until the date of Prelims 2022.
- FREE pass to ClearIAS webinars/seminars on Intelligent Elimination Techniques (IET)™ for Prelims 2022.
- As an additional offer, FLAT 50% discount on all ebooks (PDFs) on the ClearIAS store.
Subscribe to ClearIAS test series 2022 (40 mock tests) at Rs.4999 and get the early-bird advantage!
Separate Prelims Test Series for General Studies Paper 1 and General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT)
ClearIAS offers prelims mock test series for General Studies Paper 1 as well as General Studies Paper 2.
- Link – ClearIAS General Studies Paper 1 Test Series 2022
- Link – ClearIAS General Studies Paper 2 Test Series 2022 (CSAT)
Are you looking for Solved UPSC Previous Year Question Papers (based on the official UPSC key)?
Search no further.
ClearIAS offers the Re-Take option of previous year UPSC question papers from 2011-2019 based on the official UPSC key. Detailed explanations are provided for each question.
- Link – UPSC Previous Year Questions Re-Take Package – General Studies Paper 1
- Link – UPSC Previous Year Questions Re-Take Package – General Studies Paper 2 (CSAT)
ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2022 – Trusted by Toppers!
Check the testimonials of toppers – there are thousands of satisfied and happy users of ClearIAS. We believe in providing real value addition to our students, and try our best to make the UPSC journey of aspirants simple and easy.
Most Probable Questions – High Selection Ratio
ClearIAS has been conducting online mock test series for UPSC Prelims for the last 5 years. Check the below links to know more about our question selection ratio.
- UPSC 2020 vs ClearIAS 2020 – Questions Comparison
- UPSC 2019 vs ClearIAS 2019 – Questions Comparison
- UPSC 2018 vs ClearIAS 2018 – Questions Comparison
- UPSC 2017 vs ClearIAS 2017 – Questions Comparison
- UPSC 2016 vs ClearIAS 2016 – Questions Comparison
You need a new strategy for UPSC 2022
The traditional methods of coaching may not work anymore unless they adapt to the new requirements of UPSC. Check the question areas of UPSC CSE in recent years. Questions you get directly from NCERTs or Standard Textbooks are not much.
Our intention is to help our enrolled students clear UPSC CSE Prelims – irrespective of the UPSC question difficulty.
As part of the ClearIAS fail-proof strategy, conventional and unconventional areas are given equal importance in our test series.
Aspirants should realise that just covering textbooks (traditional areas) is not enough to clear UPSC anymore. Candidates should take an intelligent interest in the events which are happening around them (we shall, of course, give guidance).
As part of the ClearIAS strategy, special care is given regarding the continuous development of analytical skills in aspirants. Questions, answer choices, and explanations are framed in such a way to cultivate the thinking process of Intelligent Elimination of wrong answers.
To know more, download the PDF.
Preparing for UPSC 2022? Join ClearIAS UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2022 now!
Preparing for UPSC 2022?
Registrations for ClearIAS Prelims Test Series 2022 (online mocks) are now open. Enroll now!