This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Ethics, which we think our readers should not miss.
ClearIAS Ethics Course for UPSC CSE (Video Course)
If you are looking for a video course to learn Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude faster, ClearIAS has a best-selling course on it.
Click here to learn more about the ClearIAS Ethics Course for UPSC CSE.
You can easily understand the concepts, philosophy, and the right approach to solving case studies if you join ClearIAS Ethics Video Course.
Learn Ethics: Must Read Articles
If you are searching for ClearIAS online notes for ethics, we recommend you read the article “How to study the Ethics Paper for IAS Mains” first, and then go through the below articles.
- Ethics – Definition and Concept Made Easy; With Examples
- Dimensions of Ethics – Easy to Learn Infographics
- Values – Concepts Made Easy with Examples
- Attitude – Concepts Made Simple; With Examples
- Public Service Values: Important Terms
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Biography, Facts, Life, and Contributions to Modern India
- The Crisis of Conscience: Ethical Decision Making
- Corporate Governance
- Sevottam Model
- Euthanasia – Arguments in Favour and Against
- Ethics Case Study: Personal Ethics vs Professional Ethics
- Ethics Case Study: Change in Eligibility Criteria
- Ethics Case Study: Your Son In Trouble
- Ethics Case Study: Juvenile Justice Act and Heinous Crimes
Check our Ethics notes category to read the complete article archives (from the latest posts to the oldest ones).
How to download ClearIAS Notes?
Every note published on ClearIAS.com has a print-pdf button attached at the post-bottom-right. Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Alternatively, you can use the website ‘printfriendly.com’ to enter the URL of any posts in ClearIAS.com to download a clean, reader-friendly PDF.
Books to learn Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude for IAS General Studies – by Niraj Kumar (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude – by M. Karthikeyan (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude – by G Subba Rao & P N Roy Chowdhury (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude by Awdesh Singh (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethical Dilemmas of a Civil Servant by Anil Swarup (Click to buy from Amazon)