This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Ethics, which we think our readers should not miss.
Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Check our Ethics notes category, if you want to read the complete archives.
Learn Ethics: Must Read Articles
We recommend all aspirants to read the article “How to study the Ethics Paper for IAS Mains” at first, and then go through the below articles.
- Ethics – Definition and Concept Made Easy; With Examples
- Dimensions of Ethics – Easy to Learn Infographics
- Values – Concepts Made Easy with Examples
- Attitude – Concepts Made Simple; With Examples
- Public Service Values: Important Terms
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel – Biography, Facts, Life, and Contributions to Modern India
- The Crisis of Conscience: Ethical Decision Making
- Corporate Governance
- Sevottam Model
- Euthanasia – Arguments in Favour and Against
- Ethics Case Study: Personal Ethics vs Professional Ethics
- Ethics Case Study: Change in Eligibility Criteria
- Ethics Case Study: Your Son In Trouble
- Ethics Case Study: Juvenile Justice Act and Heinous Crimes
Books to learn Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude
- Lexicon for Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude for IAS General Studies – by Niraj Kumar (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude – by M. Karthikeyan (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude – by G Subba Rao & P N Roy Chowdhury (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethics, Integrity, and Aptitude by Awdesh Singh (Click to buy from Amazon)
- Ethical Dilemmas of a Civil Servant by Anil Swarup (Click to buy from Amazon)