This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on Science and Technology, which we think our readers should not miss.
Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Check Science and Technology notes category if you want to read the complete archives.
Physics | Chemistry
- Chemistry Basics – Atoms, Molecules, Elements, Compounds, and Mixtures
- Nuclear chemistry: basics.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Classical Mechanics vs Quantum Mechanics
- Standard Particle Model of Quantum Mechanics: Inside an Atom
- Fermions and Bosons: Particles Which Make The Universe
- The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature
- Dark Matter vs Anti-Matter vs Negative Matter
- Higgs Boson: The God Particle
- Gravitational Waves: Einstein Was Right!
- FRP Composite Material And Its Applications
- Rare Earth Elements (REE): Why are they strategically important?
Biology | Bio-Technology
- Genetically Modified Crops and Regulations in India
- Ebola Virus Disease – A Challenge to India
- Anti-Microbial Resistance (AMR) and the Red Line Campaign
- Gene Editing – What is CRISPR-Cas9?
- Genome India Project (GIP)
- Net Neutrality – Explained in Simple Terms
- Supercomputers: Everything you need to know about
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Everything you need to know
- Internet of Things (IoT) – A Simple Explanation
- Blockchain Technology – Everything you need to know in layman’s language
- Automation: Will it kill more jobs in the coming years?
- Malware Types: Virus, Worm, Trojan, Ransomware etc
- GSLV D5, GSAT 14, Cryogenic Technology and ISRO
- India’s Reusable Launch Vehicle (RLV): Everything you need to know
- Scramjet Engine: Why in News Headlines Now?
- GSLV Mk III-D1 OR GSAT-19 Mission: Another Success Story
- ISRO’s World Record PSLV C37 Launch: Top 10 Facts You Should Know