This post is a compilation of our most viewed notes on International Affairs, which we think our readers should not miss.
Learn International Affairs: Must Read Articles
- Trade War – Who will be the winner in the US-China Conflict?
- Korean Conflict: North Korea, South Korea, USA, and China
- South China Sea: Why is it strategically important?
- The Election Process of US President: Made Simple.
- Paris Agreement: Simplified
- International North-South Transport Corridor (INSTC)
- Is China buying the world? Review of Global Banking Scenario
- Brexit: How does it affect India and the World?
- Panama Papers: Case of Tax Evasion by the Rich?
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- UN Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
- European Refugee Crisis in a Nutshell
- Euromaidan, the Ukrainian revolution and Crimean crisis.
- Fiscal Cliff and Fiscal Drag Explained.
- US Debt Ceiling Crisis and US Federal Government Shut down Explained.
- Quantitative Easing and Federal Tapering.
- Intelligence Agencies of Different Countries.
Check the International Affairs notes category to read the complete article archives (from the latest posts to the oldest ones).
How to download ClearIAS Notes?
Every note published on ClearIAS.com has a print-pdf button attached at the post-bottom-right. Readers can download each of the notes as PDF for free using the ‘print-pdf’ option.
Alternatively, you can use the website ‘printfriendly.com’ to enter the URL of any posts in ClearIAS.com to download a clean, reader-friendly PDF.